Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I accidentally used incel lingo in a text to an arranged marriage curryfoid.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
The foid said that it is going to the gym today. I asked what it does at the gym and told it that I am thinking of joining again and am cardiomaxxing and then gave my cardio stats.

If the foid Google’s maxxing it will see that is language incels use.

Last edited:
nah man you're straight that lingo is mainstream now

start slapmaxxxing her curry face

Cardiomaxxing is based :feelzez:

It's ovER for you

The foid said that it is going to the gym today. I asked what it does at the gym and told it that I am thinking of joining again and am cardiomaxxing and then gave my cardio stats.

If the foid Google’s maxxing it will see that is language incels use.
are you saying you're getting arrange marriaged now and ended up using these wordings with her in messages, your fiancee ?

are you saying you're getting arrange marriaged now and ended up using these wordings with her in messages, your fiancee ?
No, my parents told me to talk to a foid. There has already been a few arranged marriage foids who rejected me

Sex her in the genitalia then

Based if you get to cheat your genetic destiny and breed a foid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back