Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I accidentally saw two coworker's private chad and they were talking shit about me

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
"no one likes working with him"
"he needs to take the job seriously"
etc

by the way i am getting my job done. the only reason they're saying this shit is because im depressed and it shows, because im not a chad, and because im not a turbo motivated bluepilled betabuxer. boohoo. but im actually getting my job done, isnt that what matters? apparently not jfl :feelsseriously: they're whining about me not responding instantly in the chat (which im not the only one), about me not talking enough in meetings, about literal misunderstandings that are their fault too, and about the fact that programs have bugs sometimes specially if they rush you

the best part is that they're actually right, i dont take the job seriously, because i used to and they treated me like shit anyway. fuck them and fuck all the soyboys who have nothing better to do than to tryhard at work, almost all of them are ugly betabuxers, and one of them doesn't even know his son's age :feelshaha:

Same shit happened to me on my work

Its not how you work, but it's your face

Ew imagine having a job lol

thats because ure not a rugby brute of 2 meters tall high t looking,in that case they would be saying "oooh hes cool i think nah dude's chill fr we should invite him to a bbq"

"Inceldom effects every aspect of life"

Women despise autistic and some non-Chad men.

:cryfeels::cryfeels: sorry to hear about that man i hope things go better for you
thanks brocel

fucking dipshits man i've been livid all day. who the fuck do they think they are lmao, they're incel tier too except they're turbocoping betabuxers, but most of them are either short, ugly or balding, they should rope. you won't catch me shit talking a coworker behind their back, much less saying shit like "no one likes to work with this guy" and specially not refusing to say it to their face when asked. that's so fucking low lmao that's what these corporate soyboys do

you can trust no one bro. everyone will shit talk you behind your back. actually i could tell these coworkers were evil from the start, but at first i got lucky to be on their good side (and by the time my luck ran out I had worked there for a year already, so they couldnt really fire me on the spot over bs). and the ones i caught doing this were the only two that i thought were kinda nice lmao :feelssus:

i used to take my job seriously and did well for like a year, then i got sick, and some asshole started talking shit behind my back for that reason. after that i was getting assigned projects with different teams and getting taken out of all of them for no given reason (except they were all saying to my boss that they didnt want to work with me, for dumb reasons like the way i talked, being too quiet, or whatever), and then no work for several months. after that i just stopped giving a shit. i (mostly:feelshaha:) get stuff done but that's it, no rush at all, no extra effort to look good or anything, no following the schedule since im working remotely... and they HATE this.

they've been bothering me ever since. as in obviously talking shit which they think i can't tell :feelshaha:, being annoyed but not telling me why, etc... but what am i supposed to do? tryhard and get treated like shit anyway? i'd rather be able to say that they paid me for nothing when i get fired, than be betrayed :feelshaha:

im not even afraid of getting fired, im more afraid of getting bullied, so i have to play nice which is even more infuriating. i feel like going ER :reeeeee:
this office is mostly men. foids are extra annoying though for sure.

I would seriously ask them to say that openly and explain their problem with me. Talking shit behind the back of people is coward attitude. If you have a problem with someone, fucking say it.

I would seriously ask them to say that openly and explain their problem with me. Talking shit behind the back of people is coward attitude. If you have a problem with someone, fucking say it.
i told them this but i played nice, i basically said "if there's something about my work that you don't like, please tell me and maybe i'll be able to help"

i couldnt care less if they fire me but im scared of them bullying me

:feelsbadman:

also yeah they're absolute cowards

treating a 9 to 5 seriously / as purpose

is fucking retarded

so kudos and good job to you

I once saw a private chat when I had to take a course in my second year of uni, and I asked every group in class if I could join them, but they all rejected/ignored me, and acted pretty weird. I finally found someone from the third year and he said he would ask his other group members. So he messaged this asshole classmate on facebook and he responded something like "don't include him. noone really knows him and he is always late". So I had to take the course next year simply because I wasn't allowed in any group. I even got an email from the program asking why I dropped a required course. That's when I realized noone liked me in uni. I basically got excluded right from the start and people gossiped about me

I once saw a private chat when I had to take a course in my second year of uni, and I asked every group in class if I could join them, but they all rejected/ignored me, and acted pretty weird. I finally found someone from the third year and he said he would ask his other group members. So he messaged this asshole classmate on facebook and he responded something like "don't include him. noone really knows him and he is always late". So I had to take the course next year simply because I wasn't allowed in any group. I even got an email from the program asking why I dropped a required course. That's when I realized noone liked me in uni.
fuarkkk this is pure undiluted ER fuel. at least im getting paid anyway.

the same happened to me at high school with a group project btw. this is probably a common incel trait. I feel you brocel :feelsbadman: our lives are basically a "try not to go ER" challenge, idk how we're managing

When i read wageslavepill like this i feel bless to be neet ngl. Looks like if you ain't a social butterfly with a soyboy chimp smile printed all day over your face, you will always be considered the outcast.

Last edited:
Brutal. But you're based for not taking it too seriously. These betabuxx cowards don't deserve you stressing yourself.

"no one likes working with him"
"he needs to take the job seriously"
etc

by the way i am getting my job done. the only reason they're saying this shit is because im depressed and it shows, because im not a chad, and because im not a turbo motivated bluepilled betabuxer. boohoo. but im actually getting my job done, isnt that what matters? apparently not jfl :feelsseriously: they're whining about me not responding instantly in the chat (which im not the only one), about me not talking enough in meetings, about literal misunderstandings that are their fault too, and about the fact that programs have bugs sometimes specially if they rush you
That sounds like they might at some point try and conspire to get you fired. Just do the best job you can and don't give them a reason to rag on you even more tbh

"Inceldom affects every aspect of life"

Brutal. But you're based for not taking it too seriously. These betabuxx cowards don't deserve you stressing yourself.
Based
That sounds like they might at some point try and conspire to get you fired. Just do the best job you can and don't give them a reason to rag on you even more tbh
Idk man. They are all in on this, bosses included. My boss actually ranted me about not talking enough in meetings, with a straight face like it was a big deal :feelshaha:
[UWSL]I don't want to get fired knowing I did my best and they didn't give a shit, you know? If I knew they will care I'd actually try, but try still treated me like shit when I took it seriously. Idk.[/UWSL]

I will talk to my boss tomorrow, not about this but about other guy who has been shit talking me. I guessed it and told him to say it to my face and he straight up refused :feelshaha:

Idk what I will tell my boss tomorrow. Maybe I will just go with an attitude of not giving a fuck but gathering info to be able to sue, and record the convo and try to make myself sound good. Maybe I'll defend myself and bring up what they did to me. Idk if it's worth it.

Last edited:
Are you going to quit the job?

I wish I was a normie so all I could talk about is shitting on people behind their backs because I'm a retarded shallow piece of shit with not a single bit of sentience, critical thinking and self-awarness.

Are you going to quit the job?
No, it's not worth it, I'll get a lot of money if they fire me. I've been waiting for ages, but still trying to kinda do enough to postpone it because I fear having nothing to do at all and being so alone :feelsrope:

It hasn't been like this since I joined this job though. At first i took it very seriously or I'd have been fired on the spot when I was new obviously. But they earned this by complaining about bullshit and talking behind my back. They think they can bully me all they want and still rant me for not talking enough and not going for beers with them. Pieces of shit.
I wish I was a normie so all I could talk about is shitting on people behind their backs because I'm a retarded shallow piece of shit with not a single bit of sentience, critical thinking and self-awarness.
They're seriously pathetic:feelsUgh:

I'm playing nice bc if they bully me when I'm back to the office it'll be serious suifuel. It's sad but ... And I've been framing it as "just tell me what's wrong and maybe I'll be able to help" to everyone who shit talked me. They still can't be convinced to say it to my face:feelsseriously:

Last edited:
They think they can bully me
Didn’t read through the thread cause it’s so much text, but how are they bullying you? Excluding you socially or anything worse?

Didn’t read through the thread cause it’s so much text, but how are they bullying you? Excluding you socially or anything worse?
Nothing serious fortunately. But they're annoying.

They've been complaining about bullshit or stuff that isn't even my fault, saying everything behind my back and nothing to my face so i could never defend myself, pulling me out of projects with some excuse because the team didn't like me and complained about some bullshit, giving me nothing to do for months one time... And now this.:reeeeee:
Not really excluding me socially because half the office doesn't know about this, i think. I don't really know bc i don't give them a chance to exclude me anyway:feelshaha:

They've been complaining about bullshit or stuff that isn't even my fault,
pulling me out of projects with some excuse because the team didn't like me and complained about some bullshit, giving me nothing to do for months one time...
Have you brought this up with your boss?

"he needs to take a shower"
"he needs to get a haircut"

Have you brought this up with your boss?
Yeah a while ago. To my bosses.They still think it's a really big deal that i don't talk enough in meetings, and blame me for "not finding stuff to do" when they didn't give me work :feelshaha:

Tomorrow I will once again tell him, tactfully, that the shit people have been saying behind my back this time is also bullshit.:feelshaha:

I think they will never stop unless I become another tryhard soyboy. Or maybe not even then, bc they're already biased. That if the job isn't the main priority in my life they feel it and come up with stuff to complain about. So there'll always be some drama bc I'm willing to do the stuff they ask of me when they actually tell me what they want to my face, but i wont actually become like them.

Remember when I had a shitty supervisor at an old job and I was tempted to push him over a railing into a machine that would've cut him into pieces. Funny enough that had happened to another supervisor years ago:feelskek:. I regret not doing it tbh. You shouldn't let anyone disrespect you and get away with it, at the least they deserve a beating.

It's a sad reality of the modern world. Most people are empty inside, even normies. So what do they do to fill the void? Talk shit about the outcasts and the weirdos so they can justify their own miserable existence, and their overly inflated sense of self worth.

It's a sad reality of the modern world. Most people are empty inside, even normies. So what do they do to fill the void? Talk shit about the outcasts and the weirdos so they can justify their own miserable existence, and their overly inflated sense of self worth.
Fuck normal fags.

Remember when I had a shitty supervisor at an old job and I was tempted to push him over a railing into a machine that would've cut him into pieces. Funny enough that had happened to another supervisor years ago:feelskek:. I regret not doing it tbh. You shouldn't let anyone disrespect you and get away with it, at the least they deserve a beating.
based
Fuck normal fags.
based

Idk man. They are all in on this, bosses included. My boss actually ranted me about not talking enough in meetings, with a straight face like it was a big deal :feelshaha:
[UWSL]I don't want to get fired knowing I did my best and they didn't give a shit, you know? If I knew they will care I'd actually try, but try still treated me like shit when I took it seriously. Idk.[/UWSL]
High IQ
Putting in effort and then still failing is a way worse feeling when you already have a good idea of the outcome that will happen.
I will talk to my boss tomorrow, not about this but about other guy who has been shit talking me. I guessed it and told him to say it to my face and he straight up refused :feelshaha:
Normies are never direct nowadays. All passive aggressive taunting so you can't easily call them out or confront them about it.
Idk what I will tell my boss tomorrow. Maybe I will just go with an attitude of not giving a fuck but gathering info to be able to sue, and record the convo and try to make myself sound good. Maybe I'll defend myself and bring up what they did to me. Idk if it's worth it.
Could work if you have strong worker's rights protections where you live. But in most large companies it's all impersonal at will employment imo.

Could work if you have strong worker's rights protections where you live.
we do :feelzez:

i've been thinking about what happened, yesterday i was too nervous

i dont think this could legally be considered harassment. so i cant sue for that. but i still fear going back into the office with these guys. fucking hypocritical, delusional betabuxing cowards. even i mog most of them. i unironically wish they fire me before we're back to working onsite, but for some reason, they never do

the problem is, they low inhib mog me, because anyone low inhib mogs me. the only thing that could make me lower inhib is ascending. and by ascending i dont mean just having sex obviously, i mean the whole thing. looksmaxxing + everything else that comes with looks aka a girlfriend and a social life. if i could get that this summer i would go back into the office and straight up laugh in the face of these deluded betabuxers. but not gonna happen :feelscry:

im supposed to have a talk with my boss tomorrow, in the end, he "wasnt available" today. we'll see what the dipshit says. this guy literally has a face like the ugly guy in those "yes chad" memes. just seeing his face makes me depressed bc i get self conscious about looking remotely like him :feelshaha:

Private Chad. :chad:

i meant chat obviously :feelshaha: i was livid yesterday bro. fucking normies man all they do is bully people
It's because being ugly is a death sentence nowadays. Almost all people are fucking looksists.

It's because being ugly is a death sentence nowadays. Almost all people are fucking looksists.
yeah man fuck that shit

the thing is my coworkers arent even normie tier, most of them are incel looking too. but i guess because they're betabuxing they think they're better than me :feelsUgh: or idk

i'd like to see the way they'd treat me if i was chad. it'd be completely different for sure.

Well, maybe their coping is too strong.
it definitely is, we have a guy who has NO JAW, he's extremely subhuman, but he's married and was excited for his honeymoon with his betabux wife :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: and he thinks women suffer due to unwanted attention :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

yeah man it happened to me as well
keep up partner

it definitely is, we have a guy who has NO JAW, he's extremely subhuman, but he's married and was excited for his honeymoon with his betabux wife :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: and he thinks women suffer due to unwanted attention :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Well. He must be rich then.

Well. He must be rich then.
Not really rich he just has a steady job, that's what most rosties want, a beta with a steady job that they know will wagecuck and be submissive

Not really rich he just has a steady job, that's what most rosties want, a beta with a steady job that they know will wagecuck and be submissive
That sucks then, I think.