Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I Accidentally Held A Door Open For A Femoid Today

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Its not a cope, its a logical decision, a lot of you guys misuse words and end up ruining any worth or purpose the word has, cope isn't even used in any logical sense anymore, you guys just throw the word around

The implication of "cope" is that saying someone is;

1. Doing something in an effort to gain something (where they will likely fail)
2. Someone claiming that a substitute of what they really want is "good enough" or "better"

If I'm coping, what is the end goal of my "cope", what am I trying to gaining? or what am I substituting and for what am I substituting it for?
The end goal is to lessen the pain of having no female like you. Unless you're a fakecel who's confident that this can be achieved, which of course I give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not.

Were you anxious ?
Even if its a genuine gesture.
She wouldn´t do the same for you...
Leave that door shut.
Unless she´s disabled, don´t open a door for a femoid dude.
Never.

Were you anxious ?
Even if its a genuine gesture.
Leave that door shut.
Unless she´s disabled, don´t open a door for a femoid dude.
Never.
I wasn't exactly anxious, It was a total accident, and yes I tend to agree.

The end goal is to lessen the pain of having no female like you

What if you I told you I stopped caring, and the only pain I feel is sexual starvation, not lack of feeling desired

If you still care about feeling desired, then its because you are holding onto your ego, which is very ironic for an incel

I don't care about being desired, I care about what being desired is the prerequisite to (sex)

Please stop the nonsense dude, guys like us aren't even a 2nd thought in these women's minds, they don't spend their time actively screening for unattractive men to purposefully not open doors for, I've never been up to a door and a woman see me coming and she's next to it, and she doesn't open, she'd open it for an old person, a child, etc all the same

You guys are putting too much conscious thought into trying to spite women, stop with all this passive aggressive, half measure BS, if you are so angry with women go do something

I can just imagine the next few threads - "I left a $1 tip for a foid waitress, you should have seen her face, high five guys"

How about not leaving tips period for anybody JFL, there's making logical decisions, and then there's letting your emotions push you into making a decision

Last edited:
I already predicted you would have this kind of mindset, which is why I asked the question

Noticed I never asked how you wanted to ascend, I asked if you would pay for sex, if you still believe in ascension then that adds even more to how mentally cucked you are

Now this is where I ask you think introspectively

Why would I expect you to not be willing to pay for sex, JUST BASED ON THIS THREAD (that's what you have to ask yourself)?

Anybody who reads your thread can obviously see you are obsessed with women, you act like you hate them, but its guys like you WHO REVERE AND BASICALLY WORSHIP THEM. You don't want sex outside of FEMALE VALIDATION, because to you, the most valuable part of sex IS NOT THE SEX, ITS THE WOMAN LIKING YOU

You are a female worshiper, I could tell that immediately after reading your thread and could instantly predict that you would not be willing ot pay for sex, because women AND THEIR JUDGEMENT OF YOU is something VERY IMPORTANT TO YOU, because YOU VALUE WOMEN

You are already mentally cucked, guys like you are the guys who "ascend" later in life with a woman below your league and tell yourself you made it, and laugh at "how foolish you were", the slightest hint of affection and your heart will waver, and you'd start doubting the black pill

OP: obliterated

What if you I told you I stopped caring, and the only pain I feel is sexual starvation, not lack of feeling desired

If you still care about feeling desired, then its because you are holding onto your ego, which is very ironic for an incel

I don't care about being desired, I care about what being desired is the prerequisite to (sex)
That's a cope still, man. I already know it's over too btw. I don't exactly "care" either. But I still think it would be nice. Can't knock me for that. I also think being multilingual would be nice but that aint happening for me either. See my logic?

At least it was an accident, you were distracted and she just passed by. I am so cucked and high inhib that sometimes I do this kind of shit.

I don't really hold the door open for anyone because it's effort on my part for no reason. They're not crippled, opening the door for themselves isn't gonna hurt. On the off chance that I do hold the door open, they'd have to be like right behind me and it's a passing hold door open, not stand there like door man dumbass hold door open go first before me

That's a cope still, man.

JFL its only a cope for someone who is ego obsessed, you could literally think like this my next month if you actually just stopped operating on the normie "wave length" of thinking, I don't get how guys who see themselves as unattractive can be so prideful, you should have no pride by now if you've truly faced years of rejection

I still think it would be nice. Can't knock me for that.

I can, endlessly focusing and chasing after something you know you will never have is illogical

I also think being multilingual would be nice but that aint happening for me either. See my logic?

No logic at all, worse comparison ever, you can teach yourself a language with all the resources we have at our disposal these days, you can literally torrent a paid course and have a high quality set of tools to learn a language, its very ridiculous for you to say "that ain't happening for me" as though learning a language is something that just pops into your fucking head

No shit it isn't HAPPENING, learning a language doesn't HAPPEN, its something YOU DO

Also I do plan on learning a language, so your response sounds doubly ridiculous to me

You're overthinking it, OP.

Personally, I would hold the door open for anyone, regardless of whether they're a guy or girl. Specifically making a point of not doing it simply because they're a girl is just spiteful and petty to me.

JFL its only a cope for someone who is ego obsessed, you could literally think like this my next month if you actually just stopped operating on the normie "wave length" of thinking, I don't get how guys who see themselves as unattractive can be so prideful, you should have no pride by now if you've truly faced years of rejection

I can, endlessly focusing and chasing after something you know you will never have is illogical

No logic at all, worse comparison ever, you can teach yourself a language with all the resources we have at our disposal these days, you can literally torrent a paid course and have a high quality set of tools to learn a language, its very ridiculous for you to say "that ain't happening for me" as though learning a language is something that just pops into your fucking head

No shit it isn't HAPPENING, learning a language doesn't HAPPEN, its something YOU DO

Also I do plan on learning a language, so your response sounds doubly ridiculous to me
Trust me I cannot learn another language I'm low iq. & I'm not chasing shit for the last time. You think I'm obsessed with female affection for some reason when all I was doing was explaining my definition of ascension, which you prompted. The rest of what you said is not worth going over too much because it was so unbelievably condescending and ironic given that you're calling me the one who's being ruled by my ego.

Me: obliterated
Hey, you're okay. You're a funny guy. I was just venting my frustrations at that asshole @BlkPillPres at you. But I actually like him too, he's a pretentious prick but at least he doesn't relent in an argument which i guess I can respect.

I would hold the door open for anyone, regardless of whether they're a guy or girl. Specifically making a point of not doing it simply because they're a girl is just spiteful and petty to me.

Its not only spiteful and petty, it shows that women are the focus of all your actions if not the majority, even something as simple as opening a door is now dictated by their existence.

Trust me I cannot learn another language I'm low iq. & I'm not chasing shit for the last time. You think I'm obsessed with female affection for some reason when all I was doing was explaining my definition of ascension, which you prompted. The rest of what you said is not worth going over too much because it was so unbelievably condescending and ironic given that you're calling me the one who's being ruled by my ego.

condescension =/= ego

Some people are rightfully condescended too, sometimes pointing out someones faults is just stating a fact, not stroking your ego

If I claim that I'm better than your average homeless man, that's not a boast or ego driven, its stating a fact, its not a feat anyways, just like condescending to one such as you

Its not only spiteful and petty, it shows that women are the focus of all your actions if not the majority, even something as simple as opening a door is now dictated by their existence.

condescension =/= ego

Some people are rightfully condescended too, sometimes pointing out someones faults is just stating a fact, not stroking your ego

If I claim that I'm better than your average homeless man, that's not a boast or ego driven, its stating a fact, its not a feat anyways, just like condescending to one such as you
Ironically stroking you own ego further here. Have you ever done any psychedelics?

Ironically stroking you own ego further here. Have you ever done any psychedelics?

I think you need a dictionary, you misuse "cope" and "ego"

Guys like you make this "no u" meme legit
jKrw7SYg0XJgNUrpYznHQYdPLDhTGk_tkKEtSUCl0SA.jpg

I haven't done any drugs

I think you need a dictionary, you misuse "cope" and "ego"

Guys like you make this "no u" meme legit, I haven't done any drugs
Eat a lot of acid and get back to me about what you think ego is. It'll make you mentally ill but at least you'll know the true definition of ego that you can't learn from any dictionary.
Not that it really matters though. Bottom line is you like holding doors open for girls and I don't. We'll agree to disagree like gentleman now.

Eat a lot of acid and get back to me about what you think ego is.

Didn't know acid was edible, either way I wouldn't do it, and what's definitely ego, is when your decisions are limited, not because you genuinely don't like something, but because you don't like it based on how it makes others view you

For example, nobody would argue that if you won't fuck a man you are an egoist, that would be ridiculous, having sex with men disgusts you, you aren't gay, but there are legit guys on this site that say they won't pay for sex no matter what because they are "above that" and they want to "feel desired", so a legit 10/10 stacey could be offering to fuck for $100 but because she doesn't actually want to do it, and its for money, they'd refuse, that's the mindset I'm getting from your posts, your thoughts and actions (options in life) are limited by your ego

Bottom line is you like holding doors open for girls and I don't..

The door is being held open for everyone, why are you so focused on women, how far are you willing to take this, do you avoid shops and businesses that are female owned, do you choose not to support products that give proceeds to breast cancer research, how much effort are you going to put into spiting women in a pointless and petty way

Like I said before, guys like you are wasting time on "half measures", if you hate women that much, skip all the petty softcore shit, and become a rapist or something, the only person who you are negatively impacting with these pointless petty acts, its yourself, because you have to exert the conscious effort to remember to not do something, leads to a lot of pointless overthinking of simple scenarios

E.g. Woman is walking up to door and is out with her father, he's taking her out to dinner, he's an old frail man, even uses a cane, they are both walking up to the door of a diner you just entered, if you refuse to open the door for her, you refused to open the door for a frail old man by default, you are likely going to pause in that scenario because men aren't on your list of conscious effort to spite, but women are

Its one of those - "do not compute" moments where your brain is panicking to decide what to do

Swap the old man out with your mom or something, someone you care about and its the same thing, you now have to choose

We'll agree to disagree like gentleman now.

You are going to do whatever you want anyways, if you want to keep wasting your thoughts on women this much continue

I never hold open doors for foids/roasties now. Last time I did that, was leaving work at my old job and a roastie was on here way in. I swear on my life I held the door for like 10 seconds and the bish didn't come in and acted like she was reading her phone. Then I walked off and she went in immediately.

Never again boyos (srs). (DED SRS) I close doors on foids don't care tbh.

Didn't know acid was edible, either way I wouldn't do it, and what's definitely ego, is when your decisions are limited, not because you genuinely don't like something, but because you don't like it based on how it makes others view you

For example, nobody would argue that if you won't fuck a man you are an egoist, that would be ridiculous, having sex with men disgusts you, you aren't gay, but there are legit guys on this site that say they won't pay for sex no matter what because they are "above that" and they want to "feel desired", so a legit 10/10 stacey could be offering to fuck for $100 but because she doesn't actually want to do it, and its for money, they'd refuse, that's the mindset I'm getting from your posts, your thoughts and actions (options in life) are limited by your ego

The door is being held open for everyone, why are you so focused on women, how far are you willing to take this, do you avoid shops and businesses that are female owned, do you choose not to support products that give proceeds to breast cancer research, how much effort are you going to put into spiting women in a pointless and petty way

Like I said before, guys like you are wasting time on "half measures", if you hate women that much, skip all the petty softcore shit, and become a rapist or something, the only person who you are negatively impacting with these pointless petty acts, its yourself, because you have to exert the conscious effort to remember to not do something, leads to a lot of pointless overthinking of simple scenarios

E.g. Woman is walking up to door and is out with her father, he's taking her out to dinner, he's an old frail man, even uses a cane, they are both walking up to the door of a diner you just entered, if you refuse to open the door for her, you refused to open the door for a frail old man by default, you are likely going to pause in that scenario because men aren't on your list of conscious effort to spite, but women are

Its one of those - "do not compute" moments where your brain is panicking to decide what to do

Swap the old man out with your mom or something, someone you care about and its the same thing, you now have to choose

You are going to do whatever you want anyways, if you want to keep wasting your thoughts on women this much continue
What a roundabout reverse psychology type way of defending foids. But you can't fool me with your wordy Jewey bullshit, soyboy. You're projecting your own obsession about women onto me I'm thinking at this point. Could be wrong but that's a possibility.
Also "eating acid" is just an expression. haven't you ever read or seen Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas?
I never hold open doors for foids/roasties now. Last time I did that, was leaving work at my old job and a roastie was on here way in. I swear on my life I held the door for like 10 seconds and the bish didn't come in and acted like she was reading her phone. Then I walked off and she went in immediately.

Never again boyos (srs). (DED SRS) I close doors on foids don't care tbh.
That's the spirit. You're stronger for choosing not to do it.

I fucking HATE the smug thanks.

Latin Americans are animals. I hate that we are importing so many of them. They take offense to every little thing and are violent cretins. If you're doing a task and focusing on it, and they come up and talk to you, they consider it rude to not maintain looking them in the face the whole time while they speak to you unsolicited, if you speak to them while still doing the task and glancing at them from time to time they consider this a great offense, and their manhood is on the line for not correcting the insult. Would any American want to stab you in the neck over this? No but a spic savage sure would.
Based and rather interesting. Culturepilled perhaps, though I will first do a little research of my own to confirm in my mind such customs within the Latin American community.

At least a Cuban guy was this way. We were carrying heavy furniture and he was speaking to me, I was looking where I was going and he rattled on about how I was being disrespectful by not looking him in the face while I spoke and while he spoke while we were carrying a heavy dresser, he was about to come to blows with me over it saying how disrespectful it was in his country. He thought we should pause and look at each other while speaking, or maybe trip on a curb as I maintained eye contact during speech carrying this heavy ass object.
good cautionary tale for wannabe trade laborcels tbh

A girl has never held the door open for me in my entire life. I stopped holding the door open for anyone except for disabled people after getting blackpilled. If you hold the door open for a girl and you're ugly, you're seen as a walking doormat orbiter.

Today as I was leaving the store a roastie on crutches was hobbling toward the door. I made sure to not hold the door for her, but unfortunately a normie cuck came by and did.

Today as I was leaving the store a roastie on crutches was hobbling toward the door. I made sure to not hold the door for her, but unfortunately a normie cuck came by and did.
Pretty savage. Even I might make an exception for crutchfoids.

I hear a smug "thanks" as the same foid walks out while I HELD THE FUCKING DOOR OPEN.
We all make mistakes. If you feel as though you need to right this wrong, try to close an elevator door on a bitch's face when possible.

Calm the fuck down. It’s not like you donated to thots on twitch or something.