Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I Accidentally Held A Door Open For A Femoid Today

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
I'm really sore about this one. I was at a filling station and saw her at the front counter. On my way out i saw her tee heeing with another foid in the back. I should have ignored it but I decided to low inhib a little and give her a salty look to say "you better not be laughing at me bitch". I had the door opened as I was looking for them, but they had relocated out of sight. Before I knew it, I hear a smug "thanks" as the same foid walks out while I HELD THE FUCKING DOOR OPEN.

It's gonna take a while before I forgive myself for being this careless. God knows how much validation she got from that, no question she thought I was probably a wannbe orbiter. Moral of the story: Don't overpersonalize things and be low inhib with caution because it can come back to bite you not only in the way it did me, but in other bad (and worse) ways as well.

I do that even for guys. I find life easier when you at least try to be somewhat nice. It doesn't matter if you're cursing the shit out of them inside, on the outside you should be nice, not for them, but for your sake.

I do that even for guys. I find life easier when you at least try to be somewhat nice. It doesn't matter if you're cursing the shit out of them inside, on the outside you should be nice, not for them, but for your sake.
I do it for guys and the elderly, but not for foids. Wouldn't want to come off as creepy, would we?

I do it for guys to. Doing it for foids though makes me feel shit.

I used to always do it when i was bluepilled, FUARK

I used to always do it when i was bluepilled, FUARK
Even when I was "bluepilled", I didn't want to hold doors for foids. I thought it was bullshit that foids got preferential treatment just for having a vagina. Of course, my christcuck parents didn't approve of it, so from now on I only do it when my dad is around so that he doesn't get upset.

i dont hold the door open at all

Careful. Saw a cartel vid where they cut off a guy’s limbs for not holding the door open at a gas station

An unfortunate mistake, but it was a mistake so cheer up

cuck

I do it for elderly foids
semi-cuck

I did it because my mom heavily bluepilled me when i was kid and told me to always hold door like "a true gentleman".
My parents heavily bluepilled me too, but I still thought it was bullshit. Maybe it's because I'm an aspie tbh.

Careful. Saw a cartel vid where they cut off a guy’s limbs for not holding the door open at a gas station
Fortunately I don't live in a Latin American shithole.

I do that for everyone and thats mostly because that was how I was raised and I'm trying to be somewhat polite, but most of the time I don't open the door for them if I'm too lazy about it.

Ive only done that for elderly no one else.

I think this is the last state of the blackpill; all men are white knights by nature. that's undebatable truth. Once you learn it, you know you're actually the thing you hate most, a white knight by nature, of course, it is up to you to control this instinct but you were or you'll be a white knight in a part of your life, also being jealous of a woman you like is a kind of white knighting if you think about it.

Done something similar the other day, when shit like this happens and they say thanks or whatever, dont reply and don't look at them. That way they'd know your not interested at all

I'm really sore about this one. I was at a filling station and saw her at the front counter. On my way out i saw her tee heeing with another foid in the back. I should have ignored it but I decided to low inhib a little and give her a salty look to say "you better not be laughing at me bitch". I had the door opened as I was looking for them, but they had relocated out of sight. Before I knew it, I hear a smug "thanks" as the same foid walks out while I HELD THE FUCKING DOOR OPEN.

It's gonna take a while before I forgive myself for being this careless. God knows how much validation she got from that, no question she thought I was probably a wannbe orbiter. Moral of the story: Don't overpersonalize things and be low inhib with caution because it can come back to bite you not only in the way it did me, but in other bad (and worse) ways as well.
True man of culture would not have performed such a subservient act. You must restore honor by goading a high T male to beat you.

Oh come on that's not fair
True man of culture would not have performed such a subservient act. You must restore honor by goading a high T male to beat you.
That would make me an actual cuck instead of an accidental one
Done something similar the other day, when shit like this happens and they say thanks or whatever, dont reply and don't look at them. That way they'd know your not interested at all
I didn't. I was too busy regretting my misstep.

I'd do it for anybody tbh, It requires too much effort to actively focus on every woman and try to spite them in petty ways.

Its very ironic to even try to focus on women so much that you have to actively remind yourself not to open doors for them, at that point you are just torturing yourself, that's a lot of effort going towards a woman

- If I hear a woman screaming in a corner I won't rush to help her
- When I see women struggling to carry heavy shit I don't help them, its their problem
- If a woman is begging for money I won't give it to her (same with the average guy too, but especially women, sell your assets bitch, offer me some pussy then we can talk about money JFL)
- Etc

But door opening, I open the door for the young, old, male, female, there's no thought that goes into it, just as many of them hold open the door for me, its just a passive thing people do to be "courteous"

Ironically the guys who are putting in this kind of effort to focus on women not to help them, are the same guys who it wouldn't take much to blue pill them, they get one mouth kiss from a foid and they'll start renouncing the black pill and start making "maybe were wrong" threads JFL, you have to be obsessed with women to put this much effort into spiting them

I'm indifferent to women, they are a resource I need to acquire

As long as you learned from your mistakes, that’s all that matters. I used to hold open the door for them in school, now I slam it shut when I see one coming.

they’re not entilted to that

I'd do it for anybody tbh, It requires too much effort to actively focus on every woman and try to spite them in petty ways.

Its very ironic to even try to focus on women so much that you have to actively remind yourself not to open doors for them, at that point you are just torturing yourself, that's a lot of effort going towards a woman

- If I hear a woman screaming in a corner I won't rush to help her
- When I see women struggling to carry heavy shit I don't help them, its their problem
- If a woman is begging for money I won't give it to her (same with the average guy too, but especially women, sell your assets bitch, offer me some pussy then we can talk about money JFL)
- Etc

But door opening, I open the door for the young, old, male, female, there's no thought that goes into it, just as many of them hold open the door for me, its just a passive thing people do to be "courteous"

Ironically the guys who are putting in this kind of effort to focus on women not to help them, are the same guys who it wouldn't take much to blue pill them, they get one mouth kiss from a foid and they'll start renouncing the black pill and start making "maybe were wrong" threads JFL, you have to be obsessed with women to put this much effort into spiting them

I'm indifferent to women, they are a resource I need to acquire
Yeah but I wasn't going out of my way to not hold the door for her. & it doesn't take any effort to let them open their own goddamn doors anyway. You can go on being as indifferent as you want without giving them that little validation dopamine hit for free like they expect. If anything it makes you more alpha, not that that matters for incels though but still.

Do good for the sake of goodness. Put a positive spin on things! You did the right thing. :feelsokman:

without giving them that little validation dopamine hit for free like they expect

Women today are getting their inboxed spammed by Chads and you think some guy opening a door for them gives them a dopamine hit? JFL, it isn't even a second thought to the average person, I think this is where your obsessions shows, something as simple as opening a door for you is a conscious act that you notice, to a woman its nothing, you just opened a door that you happened to be by, just like she has done for men, women, children, not even a second thought has gone towards what happened by that woman

Yeah but I wasn't going out of my way to not hold the door for her. & it doesn't take any effort to let them open their own goddamn doors anyway.

If you have to actively remind yourself not to do it, and you see doing it as a "mistake", then YOU ARE GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY NOT TO DO IT

It should not even be a thought in your head

forced meme

I can make a prediction, @Romello Gaghan 2 is a guy that would never pay for sex, am I right Romello?

I open doors to everyone. It's called common courtesy. Like saying "Sorry" when you bump into someone.

Women today are getting their inboxed spammed by Chads and you think some guy opening a door for them gives them a dopamine hit? JFL, it isn't even a second thought to the average person, I think this is where your obsessions shows, something as simple as opening a door for you is a conscious act that you notice, to a woman its nothing, you just opened a door that you happened to be by, just like she has done for men, women, children, not even a second thought has gone towards what happened by that woman

If you have to actively remind yourself not to do it, and you see doing it as a "mistake", then YOU ARE GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY NOT TO DO IT

It should not even be a thought in your head

I can make a prediction, @Romello Gaghan 2 is a guy that would never pay for sex, am I right Romello?
I don't understand why you're defending door holding with such passion. And condescension too I might add. My "obsession"? shut the fuck up with that suspicious cuck talk man

I don't understand why you're defending door holding with such passion. And condescension too I might add. My "obsession"? shut the fuck up with that suspicious cuck talk man

Would you pay for sex?

I open doors to everyone. It's called common courtesy. Like saying "Sorry" when you bump into someone.
In some cultures it's considered weird or intrusive to hold doors for anyone. Busy parts of New York City, for one example. Such cultures are based in that respect imo.

In some cultures it's considered weird or intrusive to hold doors for anyone. Busy parts of New York City, for one example. Such cultures are based in that respect imo.
Where are you from? What's the norm in your culture? Here in Finland it makes people very happy when you open doors for them. It makes me happy.

Maybe she’s so grateful that she fucked the next incel she came across

Where are you from? What's the norm in your culture? Here in Finland it makes people very happy when you open doors for them. It makes me happy.
I'm from the Southern United States. Here too it's considered good manners to hold doors. But I still don't like doing it for women or honestly most people either most of the the time. Doesn't make me happy when people do it for me either btw

No I would not consider that ascension. I'd sooner pay to jerk off into a Jack-o'-lantern

I already predicted you would have this kind of mindset, which is why I asked the question

Noticed I never asked how you wanted to ascend, I asked if you would pay for sex, if you still believe in ascension then that adds even more to how mentally cucked you are

Now this is where I ask you think introspectively

Why would I expect you to not be willing to pay for sex, JUST BASED ON THIS THREAD (that's what you have to ask yourself)?

Anybody who reads your thread can obviously see you are obsessed with women, you act like you hate them, but its guys like you WHO REVERE AND BASICALLY WORSHIP THEM. You don't want sex outside of FEMALE VALIDATION, because to you, the most valuable part of sex IS NOT THE SEX, ITS THE WOMAN LIKING YOU

You are a female worshiper, I could tell that immediately after reading your thread and could instantly predict that you would not be willing ot pay for sex, because women AND THEIR JUDGEMENT OF YOU is something VERY IMPORTANT TO YOU, because YOU VALUE WOMEN

You are already mentally cucked, guys like you are the guys who "ascend" later in life with a woman below your league and tell yourself you made it, and laugh at "how foolish you were", the slightest hint of affection and your heart will waver, and you'd start doubting the black pill

Last edited:

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I already predicted you would have this kind of mindset, which is why I asked the question

Noticed I never asked how you wanted to ascend, I asked if you would pay for sex, if you still believe in ascension then that adds even more to how mentally cucked you are

Now this is where I ask you think introspectively

Why would I expect you to not be willing to pay for sex, JUST BASED ON THIS THREAD (that's what you have to ask yourself)?

Anybody who reads your thread can obviously see you are obsessed with women, you act like you hate them, but its guys like you WHO REVERE AND BASICALLY WORSHIP THEM. You don't want sex outside of FEMALE VALIDATION, because to you, the most valuable part of sex IS NOT THE SEX, ITS THE WOMAN LIKING YOU

You are a female worshiper, I could tell that immediately after reading your thread and could instantly predict that you would not be willing ot pay for sex, because women AND THEIR JUDGEMENT OF YOU is something VERY IMPORTANT TO YOU, because YOU VALUE WOMEN

You are already mentally cucked, guys like you are the guys who "ascend" later in life with a woman below your league and tell yourself you made it, and laugh at "how foolish you were", the slightest hint of affection and your heart will waver, and you'd start doubting the black pill
You shouldn't even be arguing with me about this. Let's be on the same team here, eh? All this word vomit isn't gonna make me like holding doors open for females any more. And I should have phrased my previous response different because you're actually somewhat right about the ascension thing. I'll rephrase now: I might pay for sex because I desire sex, but i would not consider it ascension, which is important because a female wanting you as more than a customer is fulfilling, I imagine, as it is to you as well regardless of how much you cope by pretending to be Mr. pragmatism.

Link it, those cucks should get their teeth beaten in with hammers. I didn't know cartels were such faggots, I bet I can take them even with their knives if they're that big of cucks.

regardless of how much you cope by pretending to be Mr. pragmatism.

Its not a cope, its a logical decision, a lot of you guys misuse words and end up ruining any worth or purpose the word has, cope isn't even used in any logical sense anymore, you guys just throw the word around

The implication of "cope" is that saying someone is;

1. Doing something in an effort to gain something (where they will likely fail)
2. Someone claiming that a substitute of what they really want is "good enough" or "better"

If I'm coping, what is the end goal of my "cope", what am I trying to gaining? or what am I substituting and for what am I substituting it for?