Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I accidentally drank my piss

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
Sometimes if I have to piss during the night instead of waking up the house with the toilet flushing I would piss in a bottle and empty it in the morning. I actually used to use piss bottles all the time years ago as I was addicted to feeling the heat of the bottle but I stopped that. Anyway I had pissed in a milkshake bottle and forgot to empty it, a month later I find it and think it is milkshake mixture so I decide to make a milkshake. When I poured it into the glass of milk I noticed how it wasn't turning pink, I assumed it was just because of the poor lighting in the kitchen and I took a sip, it didn't actually taste that strong but when I realised it didn't taste of raspberry I remembered I had pissed in the bottle.

source.gif

@Saudade thoughts on that?

I did the same shit dude lmao. I piss in bottles too. I accidentally drank out of one in the middle of the night

:feelspuke: this why you inkwell

over for pisscels:feelspuke:

WTF. :feelsmega::feelspuke:
Just go to the toilet, for fuck sake.:feelsugh:

I heard about a guy who putted his leg down in a bucket, when he needed to pee.
He lived in small apartment with the family in one room.
He would pee on his leg and the pee would flow down in the bucket, so it wouldn't wake the family up.
It happened when he was a kid during the 19th century or something.

Geesus is going to the toilet that hard?

Do flies go with that shake?

JFL the lighting must have been really bad.

I did the same shit dude lmao. I piss in bottles too. I accidentally drank out of one in the middle of the night
Sometimes if I have to piss during the night instead of waking up the house with the toilet flushing I would piss in a bottle and empty it in the morning. I actually used to use piss bottles all the time years ago as I was addicted to feeling the heat of the bottle but I stopped that. Anyway I had pissed in a milkshake bottle and forgot to empty it, a month later I find it and think it is milkshake mixture so I decide to make a milkshake. When I poured it into the glass of milk I noticed how it wasn't turning pink, I assumed it was just because of the poor lighting in the kitchen and I took a sip, it didn't actually taste that strong but when I realised it didn't taste of raspberry I remembered I had pissed in the bottle.

discutsting fageets

What is the exact reason for so many people to piss in the bottles? Am i just out of touch or what?

I can honesty relate

Don't eat your poop next time.

Incel Trait: swallowing your own piss

Last edited:
The Irish are really hardcore with their truck driver simulation vidya.