Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I accepted it, I finally give up (venting)

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
I accepted it. I officially give up on life. From now on I will not try anymore, I will just rot and occupy my mind with things up to the point of insanity from an outsider's perspective
The time has come that I accept living in complete emptyness, isolation and oblivion, lost in my own thoughts until I finally cease to exist.
I don't belong anywhere and that is ok I accept my place because there is nothing I can do to change it, all I can do is cope after all.
This is the end but also the new beginning in a way. I'm not a human anymore, I'm an empty shell of my former self now. I swallow the pill of acceptance, the whitepill. Finally

and the whitepill collects another one.

I thought this as well but I'm back to coping

You know what, I was just thinking the same thing.

It’s coping time boyo best hope your copes last long enough or otherwise you’ll start questioning your purpose in life and eventually be sad and have rope thoughts like me :(((