Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I absolutely hate people. People are the most evil species to ever exist

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
why do people have to be so fucking evil? Murder and rape like why cant we all just get along and sing kumbaya theres so many evil people in this world its unbelievable and I think thats why I have paranoia and PTSD

Agree 100 percent

Most humans are evil af. Even if one is good, he will be eaten by the bad people, so we are all forced to be evil in order to survive in a world where the majority is evil

The laws of the universe dictate that in order to survive you have to be absolutely evil. The laws of the universe put the most evil people in the most powerful positions because there is nothing they wouldn't do.
This is also why god doesn't exist or is evil or we're in a simulation or something like that.

True, humanity's selfishness is the reason why everything is so fucked up

The "Racepills" of Stormfront opened my eyes to reality a bit more.

This is a gift from that site:

l? Murder and rape like why cant we all just get along and sing kumbaya theres so many evil people in this world its unbelievable and I think thats why I have paranoia and PTSD

Willie D

Last edited: