Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I absolutely hate my dick, And those who dare make fun of it deserve to burn

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
Honestly if anyone made fun of my dick to my face, I may actually lose it and try to kill them. I’m losing my mind. If they are bigger and stronger than me. When they turn their back, I’d kick them in the balls extremely hard and I’d bite into their neck as hard as I possibly can to try and make them bleed out. All in Minecraft btw, I installed a new mod. Having a small or average sized dick is the worse thing ever hands down. Fuck being short, fuck being ugly. This is the worse. Nothing is more mocked than a tiny prick. The worst part is that I have no control over it. But have to deal with the mockery. At least if I had a big dick I would be liked for that.

the dickpill is brutal

Meanwhile, we are the bad guys if we judge a woman for something that is her own choice and that she has full control over, such as being a whore.

Last edited:
The dickpill is brutal indeed, how small?

Under 7 inches is suifuel.

Meanwhile, we are the bad guys if we judge a woman for something that is her own choice and that she has full control for, such as being a whore.
This

I have an average one but severely deformed in terms of aesthetics
It used to stress me out and make me feel like shit before I realized my inceldom, now it doesn't matter since I will never get to use it, but still sucks ngl

Honestly if anyone made fun of my dick to my face, I may actually lose it and try to kill them. I’m losing my mind. If they are bigger and stronger than me. When they turn their back, I’d kick them in the balls extremely hard and I’d bite into their neck as hard as I possibly can to try and make them bleed out. All in Minecraft btw, I installed a new mod. Having a small or average sized dick is the worse thing ever hands down. Fuck being short, fuck being ugly. This is the worse. Nothing is more mocked than a tiny prick. The worst part is that I have no control over it. But have to deal with the mockery. At least if I had a big dick I would be liked for that.
Yes, anyone that makes fun of someone's dick deserves death in Minecraft: Pocket Edition.

i only hate that it is cut because it is unnatural and left me without any stimulation. also i have brutal scars from it. JFL it never even began. i wish all foids would get their clits cut off so they know what its like before they choose to circumcuck their sons

I'm about 4 inches fully erect. FML

im 6-6.5inch but girth of pencil :feelskek: i could stab the whore to death when im fully erect

Same, fuck having a 5 inch dick.

you gotta have minimum 6 inches to be able to satisfy girls, but 7 inches is ideal
6 inches is probably the actual average. Never began for sub 6 inchcels.

Nowadays you better be packing at minimum a foot long shlong. You ever seen the dildos that these hoes use? There's no fucking way we can compete with that