Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I absolutely hate lgbt fagg0ts, JUST because of inceltear

• Thread starter Deleted member 36838
  • Start date
Deleted member 36838

Deleted member 36838

Incels will have the last laugh #freeSmoothSanchez
-
I used to have no problems whatsoever with those guys. Until I noticed Inceltear was like 95% lgbt members.

Jocks mock us by being more attractive and liked by everyone.
Neckbeards mock us by being better at video games or knowing random stupid facts and thinking their better than everyone else.
Normies just mock us by having friends and maybe a girlfriend.
And fagg0ts mock us by all the degenerate sex they are having. You would think that a community who was shunned and hated themselves for something they couldnt control would be more understanding of ugly virgins but NO. They have absolutely NOTHING in their lives EXCEPT them fucking each other and sharing all their disgusting STDS, indulging in their degenerate fetishes. They have to compensate by pilling on the ONE GROUP that doesn't have what they have: incels.
They are definitely on top of my hate list, and they did it THEMSELVES.

Last edited:
Take the weedpill I'm so fucking high rn

true tbh. Idk why fags/dykes/trannies and the other mentally ill trash have so many problems with us tbh.

true tbh. Idk why fags/dykes/trannies and the other mentally ill trash have so many problems with us tbh.
Because like I said, they have to bully the ONLY fucking group they can which are incels. They are absolute subhumans compared to anyone else.

Realistically incel hate is heterophobia since only straight males can be incel.

The only thing trannies are good for is mogging the fuck out foids in sports :feelskek:

For fucks sake every low IQ tard here always assumes IT= irl.

The average ‘normie’ irl is blackpilled by our standards. The average ‘chad’ irl is blackpilled by our standards. The average normie male is not a white knight. The average normie male is aware women are hypergamous.

Most gay niggas IRL are chill. Most gay niggas in IT are legitimately impossible to have a conversation with without wanting to blow your brains out. Go outside most men are blackpilled and the gaycels aren’t the exception. Most of them are sympathetic that we have to deal with w*men.
I hope so. I hope not every gay person is an IT soyjack incarnate.

I hope so. I hope not every gay person is an IT soyjack incarnate.
How many gays have you met IRL who have spewed that stupid shit? Probably a few? Compared to the thousands of gays who statistically you have to have interacted with. Gaycels are literally beneficial to us by taking out 2 men from the dating pool and leaving the women.

They also tend to be sympathetic to incels/ugly men due to a bullied upbringing like most of us had for being ugly/short/weak/autistic. Depending on where you live & age gays got beaten in school if suspected to be gay, so they dont gaslight us due to having our experience.

kinda cucked not hating fags before IT ngl:feelsjuice:
It's good you've seen the light though.

Faggots belong here

Fire flames

Take the weedpill I'm so fucking high rn
I’ve made literal weed pills. I have a dry herb vaporizer so I would save my vaporized buds and put it into pill capsules. I popped them like tics tacs and was fried for hours. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Weed is very good cope

For fucks sake every low IQ tard here always assumes IT= irl.

The average ‘normie’ irl is blackpilled by our standards. The average ‘chad’ irl is blackpilled by our standards. The average normie male is not a white knight. The average normie male is aware women are hypergamous.

Most gay niggas IRL are chill. Most gay niggas in IT are legitimately impossible to have a conversation with without wanting to blow your brains out. Go outside most men are blackpilled and the gaycels aren’t the exception. Most of them are sympathetic that we have to deal with w*men.

I also have a transsgender acquaintance, female to male, and he is vantablackpilled due to now living life as an androgynous 5ft2 man. Tutorial mode -> veteran difficulty. Not all LGBT people are annoying faggots like on inceltear. The vast majority are normal. How many screeching trannies/gays have you seen while going about your day? Statistically you have to interact with them but I would be willing to bet none of them have bothered you.

The only “”enemy”” of incels is 1. male bullies (usually high tier normies who want to be chads) and 2. women
average normie is blackpilled? bullshit. almost all older people ive met is heavily bluepilled

I used to have no problems whatsoever with those guys. Until I noticed Inceltear was like 95% lgbt members.

Neckbeards mock us by being better at video games or knowing random stupid facts and thinking their better than everyone else.
And fagg0ts mock us by all the degenerate sex they are having. You would think that a community who was shunned and hated themselves for something they couldnt control would be more understanding of ugly virgins but NO. They have absolutely NOTHING in their lives EXCEPT them fucking each other and sharing all their disgusting STDS, indulging in their degenerate fetishes. They have to compensate by pilling on the ONE GROUP that doesn't have what they have: incels.
It's not just lgbt but liberals that think every straight guy that isn't able to attract women must be automatically morally flawed and deserving of ridicule @Lebensmüder

average normie is blackpilled? bullshit. almost all older people ive met is heavily bluepilled
> older

Ok nigga idc about oldfags. Average person under 30 is blackpilled by the sense of the word ie recognizing how looks determine your success.

I also have a transsgender acquaintance, female to male, and he is vantablackpilled due to now living life as an androgynous 5ft2 man. Tutorial mode -> veteran difficulty.
And "she" is here fixed it for you, she will never be a man, and stop defending fags it's suspicious are you a fag ?

And "she" is here fixed it for you, she will never be a man, and stop defending fags it's suspicious are you a fag ?
You sound low IQ tbh. Whatever she/he is in actuality- if they treat me with respect I will call them whatever they want. Imagine caring about what other people do that doesnt effect you while female hypergamy actively ruins your life. Isn’t it a tactic to divert blame so that a group can’t actually decide on the “enemy”? “Faggots” fucking other “faggots” is actually HELPFUL to us because less men in the dating market.

“its suspicious are you a fag” nigga if i was a fag i wouldnt be posting on an incel forum id have found a relationship.

The anti LGBT shit in the incel community is one of the biggest copes there is. There is 0 logic to it whereas hating women for humiliating you makes sense. Hating gays is just a futile attempt to feel superior.

Hint: as an incel its not like we are fucking women either:feelskek:

Last edited:
You sound low IQ tbh. Whatever she/he is in actuality- if they treat me with respect I will call them whatever they want. Imagine caring about what other people do that doesnt effect you while female hypergamy actively ruins your life. Isn’t it a tactic to divert blame so that a group can’t actually decide on the “enemy”? “Faggots” fucking other “faggots” is actually HELPFUL to us because less men in the dating market.

“its suspicious are you a fag” nigga if i was a fag i wouldnt be posting on an incel forum id have found a relationship.
Majority of fags infiltration are from dykes
so Fuck faggots I don't care :feelsdevil:

Majority of fags infiltration are from dykes
so Fuck faggots I don't care :feelsdevil:
What does this even mean? I don’t care for lesbians or dislike them any more/less than straight women

I just think the gay hate here is cringe and a terrible cope attempt at feeling superior “I may be absolute genetic trash, unable to fulfill the only duty I have of passing along my genes, I am constantly ridiculed and my life is awful. At least I am not a faggot though!!!”

Hint; neither incels or gay niggas are passing down their genes. ugly gays probably happiness mog us to oblivion.

What does this even mean? I don’t care for lesbians or dislike them any more/less than straight women

I just think the gay hate here is cringe and a terrible cope attempt at feeling superior “I may be absolute genetic trash, unable to fulfill the only duty I have of passing along my genes, I am constantly ridiculed and my life is awful. At least I am not a faggot though!!!”

Hint; neither incels or gay niggas are passing down their genes. Gaycels probably happiness mog us to oblivion.
Nah it's because a lot are religious here, I hate fags because religion and because it's fuckin disgusting, tbh I don't care about faggot men, I agree with you less competition, however I overdosed on the lesbianpill so fuck dykes

Nah it's because a lot are religious here, I hate fags because religion and because it's fuckin disgusting, tbh I don't care about faggot men, I agree with you less competition, however I overdosed on the lesbianpill so fuck dykes
fair enough

god must be a cunt to make you an incel :feelsgah:

inceltears is full of :bluepill: incel
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

The alphabet people are just disgusting as fuck. Their existence just proves how far humans have fallen. :feelsclown: