Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I absolutely hate it when girls say "nobody wants them"

A foid won't settle for anything less than a chad, and then will complain that she can't find someone(chad to commit).

Last edited:
this is what the phone of an avarage landwhale looks like tbh

View: https://twitter.com/zn1bxc/status/1346068584754278402?s=19

When they say that, it's quite obvious they mean Chad doesn't want them. I couldn't imagine getting messages from multiple Beckies and ignoring all of them because they're not Stacy.

yeah, that's about particular Chad

Really hate that phrase as well. With proper attitude towards male - that can have sex on a regular basis. Making & maintaining family is far more difficult, but that's off-topic

2MstAzl

Cucks are reaping what they sowed. It's their fault that women have sexual freedom now.

One great thing about our situation is our life is going to suck either way. So say normies put in some retarded policy like cucked ones.. we get to then pull up a chair, grab the popcorn, and gloat watching cucks suffer the emotional devastation when they become a victim of their own beliefs.

One great thing about our situation is our life is going to suck either way. So say normies put in some retarded policy like cucked ones.. we get to then pull up a chair, grab the popcorn, and gloat watching cucks suffer the emotional devastation when they become a victim of their own beliefs.
:feelscomfy: mfw watching cucks crying and screeching because their GFs betrayed them with 4 Chads in a gangbang

if you're not a chad, it's not even worth your time for a relationship... she'll always be on the lookout for a chad that can make her pussy tingle.

if you're not a chad, it's not even worth your time for a relationship... she'll always be on the lookout for a chad that can make her pussy tingle.
Yep hypergamy is relentless.

What they mean is chad doesnt want them or he just pumps and dumps.

Last edited:
Tutorial mode with hax.

Thre was a girl on r/dating talking about how she just nobody likes her and wants a relationship with her

She had 3000 likes on Tinder and 1k on OKCupid

JFL

Yep hypergamy is relentless.

What they mean is chad doesnt want them or he just pumps and dumps.
then it's right back to you, probably tries to make you eat her pussy.

*news flash* foids lie all the time

View: https://twitter.com/zn1bxc/status/1346068584754278402?s=19

When they say that, it's quite obvious they mean Chad doesn't want them. I couldn't imagine getting messages from multiple Beckies and ignoring all of them because they're not Stacy.

to foids sub-8 =/= someone
BRUTAL. We are not even PEOPLE to them. We are like inanimate objects or NPC's or something.
A foid won't settle for anything less than a chad, and then will complain that she can't find someone(chad to commit).
Non-chads are NPC's worker ants to them.
yep. Women choose to be alone, men are forced out, no matter how hard they try.
Cucks are reaping what they sowed. It's their fault that women have sexual freedom now.
Let it burn.

I hate it when these whores say "all men are equal".

Women are fucking retarded they live in tutorial mode and still complain about everything, real kids

"Nobody wants me!" = "I want chad to read this post so he'll notice me!"