Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I (29M) my gf (23F)" - Reddit: "First of all you're too old for her"

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Saw this post on here where a guy on Reddit made a thread about something unrelated but stated the ages in the relationship (can't find the thread now) and the first comment was like: "1. You're too old for her..."

Like what the fuck? What is it with the age policing? I feel like it's gotten worse in only a few years. Like what is an acceptable age difference then? Would it have been okay if she had been 24? 25? Or should some rule be enforced where you can only date people born in the same year? How is 29-23 a problematic age gap? They've both been adults for a long time, gone to college, probably worked. I don't get these people.

And of course he's being blamed for the age difference as if a grown woman can't decide for herself who she wants to be with, has no agency, and is being manipulated into the whole thing.

This is just too much :feelskek:

Reddit being reddit, normies should be burned alive

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Typical agecuck foolish

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8q4trDHtjg

full

Divide by 2 + 7
29 / 2 + 7 = 21.5

whoever wrote that comment is just jealous

Saw this post on here where a guy on Reddit made a thread about something unrelated but stated the ages in the relationship (can't find the thread now) and the first comment was like: "1. You're too old for her..."

Like what the fuck? What is it with the age policing? I feel like it's gotten worse in only a few years. Like what is an acceptable age difference then? Would it have been okay if she had been 24? 25? Or should some rule be enforced where you can only date people born in the same year? How is 29-23 a problematic age gap? They've both been adults for a long time, gone to college, probably worked. I don't get these people.

And of course he's being blamed for the age difference as if a grown woman can't decide for herself who she wants to be with, has no agency, and is being manipulated into the whole thing.

SHE WAS JUST 23 YEARS OLD YOU SICK FUCK!!!!!!!

20 something foids have sexual life equal to the 20x 40 years old men.

The age gap thing is probably one of the most blatant examples of normie hypocrisy. They claim that women can consent to anything starting at 18 years old, yet they somehow are never responsible for choosing to date men who are older than them. Soon enough they'll probably try to make the age of consent 30 years old JFL

Theyre retarded beyond any measure. No one gives a fuck irl. 5-6 years literally dont make any difference, same thing. Even if it wasnt, what's their obsession with equal "power" in relationships? Equality doesnt work, one has to lead and things are much better when its the man leading.

The age gap thing is probably one of the most blatant examples of normie hypocrisy. They claim that women can consent to anything starting at 18 years old, yet they somehow are never responsible for choosing to date men who are older than them. Soon enough they'll probably try to make the age of consent 30 years old JFL
:yes: Its their body when they walk around naked and sleep around, do drugs and get blackout drunk, but are groomed and deceived when in normal relationship with older dude.

They are incels just like us, it's just that they believe it's thier fault for their inceldom. So since they've never been ina. Relationship, they cannot accept a 6 year age gap

View attachment 1251568
SHE WAS JUST 23 YEARS OLD YOU SICK FUCK!!!!!!!
You fucking PEDO! Don't you realize how young and impressionable women who have been able to vote for 5 years are!? They are literally children, easily duped by evil older men!!

They will criticize men for dating younger women, but never criticize the said women for dating older men.

You fucking PEDO! Don't you realize how young and impressionable women who have been able to vote for 5 years are!? They are literally children, easily duped by evil older men!!
LITERAL ADULTS ARE CHILDREN BRO!!!!!!!!

This is peak foid and cucks (lack of) logic.
Exactly. Why is a 23 yo dating a 29 yo man? Why isn't she dating a 21 year old guy for example?

Foids obsession with status and money that tends to come with age is the answer. Blaming men for dating younger women is pointless. Men tend to date who they can date, women tend to date who they want to date.

Almost like men don't want a ran through old whore with a 1000 cock stare.

Ya, I saw this. Low IQ agecuck should legit kill himself.

Reddit being reddit, normies should be burned alive
This. Their cucked brain cant even comprehend females being physically mature before whatever age state gives them

They are incels just like us, it's just that they believe it's thier fault for their inceldom. So since they've never been ina. Relationship, they cannot accept a 6 year age gap
Also this. But because they (ironically) dont have the social intelligence to observe others, they dont realize most females start having sex with older men since they were 13

Why are you dumb fucking niggers always posting this kind of shit here? First, it's fucking REDDIT. Who gives a fuck what that degenerate cesspool thinks? Why are you letting those cucks live your head rent-free. Second, this has nothing to do with inceldom.

Probably the same niggers that complain about a 18yr being a pedofile for dating a minor because she’s 17

Women are permanently pressuring a reduction in age gap and the age gap is reducing. Reason: I want to fk chad in my younger years have fun all while you studymaxx and wage cuck. Then when I’m older, you need to pick up the tab (even then I’m gonna cheat on you bc you can’t fk me like chad can). Btches are getting too much and this needs to stop

I remember that thread, sec

do you mean this one?

Soyciety dating is getting worse for the average toilet over the age of 25. Guys who can get foids in their late 20s/early 30s will always be able to court foids younger than them