Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Hypothetically would you ascend with a foid who is a lot younger than you (but legal)?

Would you turn down a foid due to age gap?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Say you are a 30 or 40 year old wizard and just by chance an 18 year old foid will help you ascend. Would you turn down said foid due to age gap?

I personally would not. I’m not going to turn down a foid who likes me just because feminists and soys don’t like large age gaps (and they hate me anyways). And I have the romantic experience of a 12 year old anyways, if anything the 18 year old foid would have more experience than me.

No, 18 is legal anyway. They can seethe all they want

Last edited:
If I'm 30 and she's 18, hell yea

No; I prefer a foid in her mid 20s at that point. Me and her would understand each other way more as far as male-foid communications go, just imagine a boomer man trying to talk to a Gen Z foid.

That would be a huge plus. Some might crack a joke or two, but i wouldn't care.

Say you are a 30 or 40 year old wizard and just by chance an 18 year old foid will help you ascend. Would you turn down said foid due to age gap?

I personally would not. I’m not going to turn down a foid who likes me just because feminists and soys don’t like large age gaps (and they hate me anyways). And I have the romantic experience of a 12 year old anyways, if anything the 18 year old foid would have more experience than me.
Is this about your gym whore?

No; I prefer a foid in her mid 20s at that point. Me and her would understand each other way more as far as male-foid communications go, just imagine a boomer man trying to talk to a Gen Z foid.
This isn’t about preference though. It’s about if you would turn down an 18 year old foid. I think it’s insanity if no other foid likes you

No; I prefer a foid in her mid 20s at that point. You and her would understand each other way more as far as male-foid communications go, just imagine a boomer man trying to talk to a Gen Z foid.
I would have more incommon with a girl younger than 24 than older.
Yes, I was talking to an incel on here and he said the age gap was concerning
How old are you?

Its a bit bigger gap but nothing too crazy. I assure you that all girls her age date guys older than you.
I honestly don’t care about age gap

How is this even a question? Sorry Stacy, your skin is too tight, your pussy is too underused, and your willingness to please me is too high. I prefer post-wall bitter hags. Said no one ever.

I honestly don’t care about age gap
Me neither. Who cares what some old roasties talk about. Triggering them is a plus tbh. If i had a young gf i would parade her everywhere.

anyone who says otherwise just wants to fit in with SOYciety

Absolutely yes. 18 is still too old imo because most 18 yrs get ran through even 16 yr old folds have high body counts and my 15 yr old cousin has a body count of 6

Would never happen, but sure.

Did you ascend with her yet? Any updates?

You can't get younger than 18 and be legal I think

Of course i'd ascend

Why the duck would I do that.

Yes, yes, YES. I mean NO I would not turn down a young foid because I'm not gigasoy.

Yeah I would but I'd prefer a foid around my own age

Might reject because 18 too old :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

Stopped reading right here beggars can't be choosers.
You will get a foid that banged fifty different men, several horses and five dogs with that mentality. But I will likely never ascend, however, always better than the alternative.

You will get a foid that banged fifty different men, several horses and five dogs with that mentality. But I will likely never ascend, however, always better than the alternative.
No I just want an average foid maybe below average because of my shit face and height.

No I just want an average foid maybe below average because of my shit face and height.
Foids don't looksmatch. That's one of the unbreakable laws in the universe, even if there was no feminism and other external factors.

Ya, I would ascend with an 18 year old foid. Only agecucked retards care about age gaps.

Last edited:
Foids don't looksmatch. That's one of the unbreakable laws in the universe, even if there was no feminism and other external factors.
I can't have anything as an incel but I was in my head trying to be realistic I can see what you are getting at. :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry:

I can't have anything as an incel but I was in my head trying to be realistic I can see what you are getting at. :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry:
Try to ascend with a retarded foid, e.g. down syndrome, severe autism, etc. Their desire for hypergamy is usually broken due to a poorly developed foid brain and they tend to be humble. Plus their drools are good for sloppy toppies.

Try to ascend with a retarded foid, e.g. down syndrome, severe autism, etc. Their desire for hypergamy is usually broken and they tend to be humble. Plus their drools are good for sloppy toppies.
"Just fuck 68 iq retards or downies if you are a below average looking healthy male"

Yes i will breed a 15 yo foid and make her pregnant each year.

If you click yes on this thread you deserve inceldom

I dont see why not, any (legal) woman are a win at this point

I’m not even that age yet, and even if I was, yeah? What kind of dumb question is this?

I would be too jaded to date a young bitch plus what the hell would we have in common?