Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Hypothetical scenario: You had a terrible car-accident. The only witness saves you. You are now in hospital, paraplegic for life. Will you be angry?

?

• Yes, I'm very mad

• No, I'm alright

Results are only viewable after voting.
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
*Had they not saved you/reacted quickly, you'd not be alive. But now you are paraplegic and deformed for life (surgeries will do little to nothing)

*Hypothetical situation.

let me tell you, when you are in a hospital for major trauma they sedate you and it feels good. you feel relaxed af. the sight of nurses are also pleasing.

let me tell you, when you are in a hospital for major trauma they sedate you and it feels good. you feel relaxed af. the sight of nurses are also pleasing.
But they won't sedate you for decades. You'll be in hospital for a few weeks or months, then live in a home or at home

If it was after a rampage on which I've killed thousands of pedestrians I wouldn't care

*Had they not saved you/reacted quickly, you'd not be alive. But now you are paraplegic and deformed for life (surgeries will do little to nothing)

*Hypothetical situation.
better dead than in a bed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back