Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypothetical question

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
Would you let an autistic overweight foid but with a 4/10 face suck you off whenever you wanted?

Would you let a fat foid give u BJ’s because you were too disgusted with her body?

yeah why not. nothing to lose

Yes I would honestly. Volcel if you wouldn't.

fucking deranged psycho!!!!!! take your anti schizo meds fembots under 7/10 are not even human being so fucking something under 7/10 should be considered as an brutal rape on animal (in video game)
:feelswhat:

Just her face boyo :lul:

Exactly how hypothetical is this? :feelshehe:

Would you let an autistic overweight foid but with a 4/10 face suck you off whenever you wanted?

Would you let a fat foid give u BJ’s because you were too disgusted with her body?
Wow bro
finally some action
I'm so happy for you
:feelsgah:

If you'd ask a more difficult question such as would I eat its cunt then no. But sucking my cock sure, I could sit by my PC while the foid sucks it (assuming the foid fits under my desk) and swallows my cum. Sounds alright

It’s because they love food so they treat ur cock like a delicate sausage :lul:
I honestly find overweight and chubby foids very attractive. Not obese landwhales though they are disgusting. Overweight and chubby foids would suck on your cock like how they suck on lollipops and eat ice cream.

I honestly find overweight and chubby foids very attractive. Not obese landwhales though they are disgusting. Overweight and chubby foids would suck on your cock like how they suck on lollipops and eat ice cream.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:
If you'd ask a more difficult question such as would I eat its cunt then no. But sucking my cock sure, I could sit by my PC while the foid sucks it (assuming the foid fits under my desk) and swallows my cum. Sounds alright

True but if you see the other responses it is quite a controversial topic :feelswhat: