Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Hypothetical Question

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
If a stacy came up to you and openly admitted she liked you. What would your first thoughts be? Would you question it or accept it?

I would assume it was a joke/lost bet/prank. But that would be my chance to hug and kiss her.

She would obviously only make fun of me.

Question but accept and ask her on a date

There was this post on braincels made by a teencel relating how a high-tier Becky who was his classmate told him she liked him, the teencel (unaware of the blackpill at the moment) met with her at their school backyard just be almost beaten to dead by thugmaxxed Chad and Tyrones while the foid was probably having an orgasm and laughing watching how this poor innocent dude was about to get killed.

There was this post on braincels made by a teencel relating how a high-tier Becky who was his classmate told him she liked him, the teencel (unaware of the blackpill at the moment) met with her at their school backyard just be almost beaten to dead by thugmaxxed Chad and Tyrones while the foid was probably having an orgasm and laughing watching how this poor innocent dude was about to get killed.
Brutal ngl.

I would think she wants to sell me something/scam me. Or it’s some sort of a prank, happened before.

That's ERfuel