Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hypostatic union of celibacy

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
If you think about it, pretty much everyone is simultaneously incel and volcel; only degrees vary.

Pretty much everyone, even the biggest truecel, has limits he won't cross when it comes to sex. Things like I won't have sex with men, my mom, atrociously hideous women, hyper-obese women, etc (which is reasonable of course, but it's still a voluntary choice to stay celibate over taking these sexual choices if they hypothetically presented themselves, which could be defined as volceldom).

In the opposite end, even the biggest Chad on earth has had at least one person he wanted to have sex with but couldn't for whatever reasons. Maybe she's married to a Sheik, she died before it could happen, etc.

So inceldom and volceldom coexist in most people. It's the hypostatic union of celibacy.

(This is not to belittle the pain of men who have to go through their whole lives with little to no sex/relationships, of course).

????
Faggot tier post

????
Faggot tier post
If you read carefully, I never advocated for sex with men. I called the refusal to resort to it "reasonable of course".

Homosexuality is worse than a mere sin, it's an abomination.

If you read carefully, I never advocated for sex with men. I called the refusal to resort to it "reasonable of course".

Homosexuality is worse than a mere sin, it's an abomination.
I read carefully and it comes across as inceltear/retard normie shit. Oh no, chads are incels too, shut the fuck up.

Even chads are incels in 2022

I read carefully and it comes across as inceltear/retard normie shit. Oh no, chads are incels too, shut the fuck up.
Of course they don't go through the pain we do, which is why I made the caveat at the end. But they still experience not being able to have sex with a particular woman they wanted.

I think you're not properly reading and interpreting it but rather getting overly emotional and thinking through fixed definitions. This is just a thought experiment.

Last edited:
Nigga was on a "who should become mod" poll and he's posting blue pill shit like this. Over for .is. :feelscry:

Nigga was on a "who should become mod" poll and he's posting blue pill shit like this. Over for .is. :feelscry:
How is this bluepilled? My God, has everyone here become retarded? You guys can't read or what?

Of course there's no comparison between Chad and some truecel in terms of quality of life, number of girls they can get laid with (virtually infinite x 0), etc. This is just a thought experiment.

Last edited:
If you think about it, pretty much everyone is simultaneously incel and volcel; only degrees vary.

Pretty much everyone, even the biggest truecel, has limits he won't cross when it comes to sex. Things like I won't have sex with men, my mom, atrociously hideous women, hyper-obese women, etc (which is reasonable of course, but it's still a voluntary choice to stay celibate over taking these sexual choices if they hypothetically presented themselves, which could be defined as volceldom).

In the opposite end, even the biggest Chad on earth has had at least one person he wanted to have sex with but couldn't for whatever reasons. Maybe she's married to a Sheik, she died before it could happen, etc.

So inceldom and volceldom coexist in most people. It's the hypostatic union of celibacy.

(This is not to belittle the pain of men who have to go through their whole lives with little to no sex/relationships, of course).
I disagree. There are levels. I´m willing to bang her for free even to betabux her if she gives the chance . You can perfectly bang her for free but you wouldn´t cuz you like young lolis.

I´m the biggest truecel in this forum cuz my standards are the lowest :feelsdevil:.

Last edited:
I think some people here are too used to "volcel" being used in a derogatory, gaslighting way ("you refuse to have sex with men/trannies/whatever so you're not really incel but volcel" type of shit IT would say, etc), to the point of being traumatized and react emotionally and aggressively to the word even if it's carefully explained that it's not being used in that sense.

Likewise, people are too attached to a fixed definition of "incel". Of course I never meant what Chad goes through and what we go through are the same, damn.

I thought we could have a high IQ discussion about an original idea (as far as I know) that came to my mind inspired by the theological doctrine of same name, but I ended up just triggering everyone and making them pissed at me :feelsbadman:

I disagree. There are levels. I´m willing to bang her for free even to betabux her if she gives the chance . You can perfectly bang her for free but you wouldn´t cuz you like young lolis.

I´m the biggest truecel in this forum cuz my standards are the lowest :feelsdevil:.
How low would you go ?
I believe that Op means that we are all both pushed and limited by existence, does not matter how or who you are, there is always a limit.
Would interpreting this in a stoic way be usefull somehow ? or would just be more cope ?

Last edited:
How low would you go ?
That´s the lowest. She is literally a decade ahead from me. My limit in age is usually 25 yo cuz after that age foids USUALLY start to get wrinkles. I´m not an autistic retarted who repeat things like: "foid peak at 14 cuz eggs aren't dry even if average first child in the West is born from a mom twice that age" :feelstastyman: and other shit that even Chad doesn´t care. I have real life experience and don't base my opinions in autistic memes.
I think some people here are too used to "volcel" being used in a derogatory, gaslighting way ("you refuse to have sex with men/trannies/whatever so you're not really incel but volcel" type of shit IT would say, etc), to the point of being traumatized and react emotionally and aggressively to the word even if it's carefully explained that it's not being used in that sense.

Likewise, people are too attached to a fixed definition of "incel". Of course I never meant what Chad goes through and what we go through are the same, damn.

I thought we could have a high IQ discussion about an original idea (as far as I know) that came to my mind inspired by the theological doctrine of same name, but I ended up just triggering everyone and making them pissed at me :feelsbadman:
Here you are applying a strawman.
1.La h*m*s3ualidad is a clearly elephant of the room of inceldom. I believe that it must be allowed to talk about it in The Sewers or an special sub forum cuz even if you are not atracted to men you need affection and support from human beings, disadvange for us cuz society and even men are lookist.

2.IT is an extension of Reddit and all Reddit has a cultural marxist speech it doesn't matter what subreddit you go. That being said; one of the most commons arguments in favor of la h*m*&3xualidad has been that is genetical. Therefore society must please these people desires and even encourage their habit inclusions cuz it can't be corrected. Otherwise isn't a human right. Nowadays is more part of the liberal side cuz leftists have taken the civil responsabilities-liberties more serious so if a State action attempt toward that freedom even if is for the sake of the country is an international sin for them . With that we can conclude that they are contradicting themselves because being hetero is something genetical too according to their own arguments and if I'm romantic-sexual unsuccesful is society's fault in the same way homo discrimination it is for them.

3.Now I'm getting your point. Every incel has his limits. Infact: limits can vsry depending of the country becaude they are races with SMV higher than others. A Becky in South India has a different SMV than in Netherlands. Empiric evidence:

View: https://youtu.be/wVuudcpW-MY

For that reason I believe that truecelism is meassured in base standards. As lower your standards are the less options and chances you have to be succesful in dating/sexual scene.

4.I was just kidding with you Not gaslighting you. IMO you are one of the wisest users of this forum and we have lived similar stuff. What pisses me off are the standards of this forum. If standards are really high as some people claim tihave in this forum then Tyrones and betabuxxers must be allowed cuz their standards are low. For me an balding old ass nigga with sub 5 traits who lives a deathbedroom is more truecel than some lurkers in this forum.

Last edited:
That´s the lowest. She is literally a decade ahead from me. My limit in age is usually 25 yo cuz after that age foids USUALLY start to get wrinkles. I´m not an autistic retarted who repeat things like: "foid peak at 14 cuz eggs aren't dry even if average first child in the West is born from a mom twice that age" :feelstastyman: and other shit that even Chad doesn´t care. I have real life experience and don't base my opinions in autistic memes.
That woud illegal.

I think getting trigerred is part of a complex discussion. Having limits you wouldn't cross even being an incel implies that in a lowest level i still have control, power over something, as small as it could be. Humans, as creatures born from a mixed reality: spiritual, rational and natural, are forced to face endless twists of fate. And each one, again, forcer choice.
And that, for me, is life fuel. :smonk: