Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocritical clown world.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
'We need to stop discriminating women! We need to stop discriminating minorities! We need to stop discriminating lgbt!'.
Meanwhille an ugly mentally I'll socially awkward males face such challenges in their lives that these 'sufferers' will never know. The amount of dehumanization, bullying, hatred, subtle mocking, humiliation, cruelty, denial of basic respect and basic needs - they will never experience something so inhumanely brutal and soul crushing.
And no one cares about suffering of defective men.

Women dont like ugly men for surprise, surprise their looks aka low genetic value and men dont like ugly male since man is a potential danger of blocking at least one pussy in social circle. No one wants ugly man in social circle, so he is treated like trash unless he brings something valuable like empty house where you can make parties. Then he is treated like trash only behind his back.

High IQ thread, clown world as always :feelsclown:

'We need to stop discriminating women! We need to stop discriminating minorities! We need to stop discriminating lgbt!'.
Meanwhille an ugly mentally I'll socially awkward males face such challenges in their lives that these 'sufferers' will never know. The amount of dehumanization, bullying, hatred, subtle mocking, humiliation, cruelty, denial of basic respect and basic needs - they will never experience something so inhumanely brutal and soul crushing.
And no one cares about suffering of defective men.
I relate to what you’re saying here on a near spiritual level. Exceptional point, but the mainstream/powers that be refuse to either acknowledge or communicate the truth of what you’re saying here.

Remember that old quote about “to find who rules over you simply consider who you are not allowed to criticize”?

Well, the irony is that ugly incel men are A-OK for anyone to shit all over, there’s no backlash nobody really cares. Meanwhile if you make the same kinda of statements directed at women or minorities or LGBTQWXYZ++++++ people your reputation will be obliterated and you’ll probably lose your job. It’s absurd and nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care.

Perhaps because taken altogether Chads + women + monitories outnumber the whipping boy group?

I'm ashamed of lgbt members arogance, these people should be all exterminated.