Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hypocrisy] Transgender jokes: Because Boobs will win you more in life than University and Smarts ever will!

ProudIncelistani

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
-
I was browsing r/IncelTears from someone's search history when I found this:

Well, so much for muh oBressed wamens 'nd muh male Brivilege, eh? Trannies are still burning in hell forever with no way out though! LGBT GENOCIDE NOW! KILL ALL LGBT NOW! MAKE THE HOLOCAUST LOOK LIKE A JOKE! INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!

>you will never fuck a futanari

I was browsing r/IncelTears
Why do people do this? All they do is cherry pick through incel content for low-hanging fruit to satiate their thirst for laughing at virgins while not appearing morally reprehensible. Browsing that subreddit is a complete waste of time imo.

Dude, I dont think theres that many gay people. Its like 2% in the cities. Maybe more in San Fran.

>you will never fuck a futanari
Kek, all trannies will burn in hell
Why do people do this? All they do is cherry pick through incel content for low-hanging fruit to satiate their thirst for laughing at virgins while not appearing morally reprehensible. Browsing that subreddit is a complete waste of time imo.
True, but we need our enemy to be SOMEWHERE to find and debunk. The fact that they all pile up there is their own fault.
I like how the devil's username is 'high_brow_tranny' but get offended when we, the regular people, say it!

you are born being smart, hard working and creative just as much as you are born with boobs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back