Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hypocrisy] [ToxicFeminity] Foid has advice on how to get what you want the ethical way... JFL

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
How To Get People To Do Things For You (Without Being Manipulative)

1. Considering they use their erotic capital or sexual market value worth to get guys to be their ATM betabuxxers & Omega Orbiters the lack of self awareness is astounding.
2. Even light flirtation is used to get other aspects.
3. Who is this foid writing this :bluepill: :soy: crap for?
4. Does she honestly expect us to believe this crap?

I could go on but I fear I'll be wasting my time though.

I’m sure she needs to use a lot of mental power and the art of persuasion to get people to do what she wants. :lul:

I’m sure she needs to use a lot of mental power and the art of persuasion to get people to do what she wants. :lul:

ROFLMAO. :feelsLSD::feelslala::dab::panties::feelsautistic::blackpill::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelshmm::feelzez::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

They always expose themselves in the end for the frauds they really are.

Thanks. Comedy platinum.

Females do nothing wrong

ROFLMAO. :feelsLSD::feelslala::dab::panties::feelsautistic::blackpill::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelshmm::feelzez::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

They always expose themselves in the end for the frauds they really are.

Thanks. Comedy platinum.
I like how uses a shirt that reveals her nipples.

Just lol at holes, always using their body to make a point and get what they want.

Can someone explain this? Wtf is this bitch on? Waxing poetic about virtues, while posing and flexing like a dog in heat.

She probably on fucks abusive wiggermaxxed Chads

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back