Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy on men having or showing emotion

• Thread starter Deleted member 26180
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26180

Self-banned
-
Women often say it's the patriarchy or just other men and men should show feelings, but their actions override their words when they dislike and avoid men who are in any way emotional. Despite this, they expect their emotions to be tolerated if not accepted and encourage each other to show emotion.

It's even weird reading on here about guys feeling things, because this is something that in real life very few guys I know bring up whatsoever, and most girls who talk about it hate it (several have told me to my face that a guy who is anything but cool,calm,confident is a fucking loser in those exact words).

What females say what they want and what they actually desire are two very different things. (virtue signalling)
I have no problem talking about my emotions, as people see me as a complete loser anyway, so I have nothing to lose really, tbh.
In fact, it helps me to keep on receiving Neetbux.

It's just your typical combination of female gaslighting and dual mating strategy. It functions both as an extra filter to remove genetically unfit men from their dating pool and also as a form of virtue signalling. The crazy thing is that most females engage in this behaviour entirely subconsciously, it's basically instinctive to them.

The crazy thing is that most females engage in this behaviour entirely subconsciously, it's basically instinctive to them.
They are genetically wired to be disgusted by weak men.

When I was at the mental health facility, there was one nurse in particular who had no empathy whatsoever.
She even criticized me for talking in-depth about my emotions and mental state.
And she asked me why I tell her that I am an incel.
She also criticized that I don't care about anything in life, because of my depression.

I then told her: Just assign me another nurse, if you can't or don't want to deal with my situation, despite this being your job, actually.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back