Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Hypocrisy][MUST READ] Characteristics of bluepilled normies/incels in denial.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
  • Usually between the ages of 16-45, and mostly between the ages of 26-35. Bluepilled incels in denial are usually between the ages of 16-25.
  • Has at least one POP figurine or collects action figures and TV show/movie memorabilia of any sort.
  • Usually has a BMI of 25 or over, and if not, they're usually just skinnyfat.
  • Was either in their high school's band, orchestra, choir, or anything that has to do with roleplaying and stereotypical nerdy shit.
  • 2/10-5/10 in looks, never any more than 5/10, unless they are female.
  • Overexposed and obsessed with television shows and movies. Constantly obsesses over Netflix shows and watches too much news which caters to progressives.
  • The only provided "evidence" against the blackpill that they use is Danny Devito, Shrek, themselves from almost a decade ago, their "ugly friend," or the one guy they saw in public who just happened to get lucky.
  • Has voted, or is voting, for either Bernie Sanders, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, or Beta O'Rourke.
  • An active lover of science, but only when it goes their own way.
  • Thinks they are a living contradiction of incels because of that one make out session they got with a drunk fat girl at the age of 20 in a bar in the real shitty part of town, had sex with a desperate landwhale who hasn't had sex in the past 5 years, or how they married or got engaged almost a decade ago.
  • Thinks they are Chads because they have/had a girlfriend or a wife.
  • Constantly tries to find a way to find a point and make an analogy to the Game of Thrones or some other stupid ass show they watch.
  • Retweets anyone who criticizes Trump.
  • Actually and unironically takes the time out of their day to report PSN/XBL/Steam accounts when someone offends them in-game by calling them a nigger or some other insult that would offend most progressives.
  • Uses soycuck buzzwords (refer to other threads, I will not list them all here because "there's so many to unpack").
  • Think they're cool when they're hijacking Southern slang such as "y'all" and "ain't," but they would probably be used as a human toilet plunger if they ever stepped foot in a rural school in the southern United States.
  • Lives in a coastal area.
  • Chronic Reddit user.
  • Excessively materialistic or excessively minimalist.
  • Came from a family with an annual income of around $65,000-$80,000.
  • At least semi-spoiled throughout their life.
  • Usually college educated and in debt.
  • Has a very shitty or a very average credit score.
  • Has had so much unfulfilling sex at some point in their lives that they don't see it as a big deal, so they criticize incels for making it seem like a big deal.
  • Thinks that all women are allowed to and should choose Chads, but they get angry when incels find a problem with that.
  • Does not deny the theory of evolution and how humans evolved from apes and other pre-hominids, but they get mad whenever incels make a point that paints human beings in a more animalistic light (Alpha/Beta heirarchy, pair bonding, social hypergamy (not the one hypergamy we use that has to do with looks, but the actual definition applying to money and status), etc.)
  • Literally does not give a shit about an opposing view and does not bother to properly counter it, whether it has to do with politics, incels, favorite TV shows, etc, they will just straight up block the person who instigated the argument or just straight up counter with anecdotes.
  • Is almost always progressive and does not care what kind of sex people have, how they engage in sex, and are almost always okay with polyamory and cuckolding.
  • Agnostic or atheist.
  • Pro-LGBT or is trans themselves.
  • Likes memes, and likes "edgy" and "grotesque" memes, but will get angered at a meme that pokes fun of minorities or the Holocaust.
  • Has at least one tattoo, one piercing, dyed hair, or all of the above.
  • Says that all 4chan greentexts are fake and that "you can't believe what anyone on the Internet says," until they see one which fits their bluepilled narrative.
  • Completely disregards anything an incel has claimed to have done and constantly moves goalposts, even if the incel accomplished more than they themselves have.
  • Upvotes the crap out of anything or anyone who paints incels as ugly and fat losers, but will get pissed whenever incels make fun of landwhales, as they hypocritically use "personality" as an excuse on why incels can't get laid.
  • Going from the point above, will openly criticize an incel for any of their body flaws when they talk about having some sort of LOW standards (like not wanting fat women but will date literally any other girl), but they see a 300lb landwhale on life support as "thicc" (I just fucking cringed from typing it like that) and "beautiful" and deserving of a 9/10 Chad.
This is for the people who feel like they should "switch sides." These are our polar opposites, and yeah this is one big generalization, but this is also a big generalization from a couple months of analyzing bluepillers. I have nothing better to do tbh.

Last edited:
High iq

You describe most of reddit user in perfection

I read it all. Interesting tbh. More so when incels on denial never even once provide sources, scientific datas, or at least knowledge to counter our arguments. They always go "I know a friend...." which is extremely retarded. We win by light years if giving personal anecdotes is what it takes to make arguments. If that's how they play, it's disrespectful for them to brush off our personal life hardships, or proofs if we play by their rules

God-tier IQ

High iq

You describe most of reddit user in perfection
I read it all. Interesting tbh. More so when incels on denial never even once provide sources, scientific datas, or at least knowledge to counter our arguments. They always go "I know a friend...." which is extremely retarded. We win by light years if giving personal anecdotes is what it takes to make arguments. If that's how they play, it's disrespectful for them to brush off our personal life hardships, or proofs if we play by their rules
They never elaborate on the circumstances surrounding that friend.

Read every word

I'll never understand the way it is

And of course there is now a thread on my thread. Time to reply through here because I'm banned on their subreddit.

Well my anecdotes don't amount to yours, and I literally live on one of the most crowded college campuses in America, and I lived close to one of the top 20 biggest cities in America too. I've been to multiple countries, seen millions of different people in my life, and I'm outside for many hours, and I can assure you, "unattractive" couples are definitely not a norm, at least after the year 2010 from what I've seen. Unattractive couples were commonplace when I lived out in the middle of nowhere like a decade ago.

Love how I'm always hearing them say this, but I never actually see the evidence in hand. And even then, I have 100MBs of blackpill study related images and such from reliable sources (not from Wikipedia or any of that bullcrap) to counter literally any bluepiller.

Read the very bottom fully.

(ngl kind of made this to boost my thread.)

Last edited:
Nice rundown.

Also post moar, brah.

Great list. But atheism has an overlap. I'm an atheist street-shitting true currycel, as there are many on this forum.

nice effort man very true and had a nice laugh

Great list. But atheism has an overlap. I'm an atheist street-shitting true currycel, as there are many on this forum.
The vast majority of atheists are bluepilled cucks, and the vast majority or bluepilled cucks are atheists