Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hypocrisy: Mexican Locals are Complaining About the Mass Immigration of Commiefornian Scum

Ironic plot twist. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Everybody gets jewed in the end. All the ethnics think they are safe from the Jew bc of their high birthrates, but in reality the Jew is coming for everyone, it's only a matter of time. But to be honest, I don't see the big deal. White people always make a place better. You can trust them and they work hard. maybe if there are enough white people in Mexico, the beaners don't have to flee the country to go to a white country.

I'm loving the irony. I really hope that they won't move back, though they also didn't do that when they created a culturally British Texas. :society::society::society:

Everybody gets jewed in the end. All the ethnics think they are safe from the Jew bc of their high birthrates, but in reality the Jew is coming for everyone, it's only a matter of time. But to be honest, I don't see the big deal. White people always make a place better. You can trust them and they work hard. maybe if there are enough white people in Mexico, the beaners don't have to flee the country to go to a white country.

How are we Jews to blame for this? :feelswhat:

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

How are we Jews to blame for this? :feelswhat:
By "Jewed" I mean that the Elites (which consist of mainly Jews and some Anglos in my opinion) mix all ethnicities in the world and no culture or race (except Jews ofc) are safe from immigration and race-mixing.

gulag the spics with the tankies

Reminder that "diversity" just means "less-White."

role reversal