Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[hypocrisy] extreme hypocrisy of foids

Italian Incel

Italian Incel

Officer
★★★★★
many incels have been literally arrested with the fucking FBI :fbi: that has entered in their houses for shitposting or make jokes about "go ER", but the foids in many socials say that they hate short guys and also that the short guys have to kill themselves, or that they want to kill the short guys... sooo for the stupid, idiot FBIcels :fbi: say "i want to go ER" is a horrible thing (even if it's just a fucking joke) BUT say "I want to kill all the short guys" :foidSoy: is fine

many incels have been literally arrested with the fucking FBI :fbi: that has entered in their houses for shitposting or make jokes about "go ER"
You are just giving more ammunition to the schizos here that unironically think this is truth, there is users here that are clearly afraid to talk about serious things here and the few times they say something they try to justify it for the "glowies".
This shit needs to stop, where did you get this information ?
We cant lower our heads for cucks and for schizos, try to give information about fbi arresting incels for talking shit without cherrypicking.

The entire society (soyciety) is geared towards denying short men any sense of happiness or fulfillment.

We will always be "lesser men," i.e. "not real men," in the eyes of everyone.

And thus, foids are allowed to wish us death, to call on us to kill ourselves, to constantly bully us, and to say that they want to murder us.

It seems that the rest of society agrees with them about it, tacitly if not openly. They want us gone.

many incels have been literally arrested with the fucking FBI :fbi: that has entered in their houses for shitposting or make jokes about "go ER", but the foids in many socials say that they hate short guys and also that the short guys have to kill themselves, or that they want to kill the short guys... sooo for the stupid, idiot FBIcels :fbi: say "i want to go ER" is a horrible thing (even if it's just a fucking joke) BUT say "I want to kill all the short guys" :foidSoy: is fine
rly people been arresyed? wtf

The entire society (soyciety) is geared towards denying short men any sense of happiness or fulfillment.

And thus, foids are allowed to wish us death, to call on us to kill ourselves, to constantly bully us, and to say that they want to murder us.

It seems that the rest of society agrees with them about it, tacitly if not openly. They want us gone.
society worships masculinity (while pretending not to). being an unmasculine looking man is pathetic, it makes people's blood boil when a manlet tries to act masculine.

it makes people's blood boil when a manlet tries to act masculine.
Exactly. Even when we try our best to look good and to be just as masculine as normal men, nobody allows us to get away with it - they always attempt (and always succeed) to push us back to our little lonely corners, defeated and dejected. Being short is considered a crime against humanity, according to foids and according to their enablers.

:blackpill::blackpill: ropepill, also ragefuel

Feminists share hatred toward men everywhere and no one is bothered by it.

Is saying you want to go ER enough to get convicted of a crime though? ER could mean anything. Any half decent lawyer would beat that shit.

women can kill both their children and get only 7 years in US u cannot win incel :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

learn your fucking place :lul::lul::lul::lul:

“Ugly guys”
Adding you to the ignore list for being a heightpill-denier.

Deniers of the heightpill should be shot dead (in Titan Quest). It is the ultimate blackpill by a very wide margin.

Deniers of the heightpill should be shot dead (in Titan Quest). It is the ultimate blackpill by a very wide margin.
>6'0 white guys = fakecels (unless a 2/10 deformed face)
Deniers of the heightpill should be shot dead (in Titan Quest)
based :feelsLSD:

Trucel Trait: You put “[Hypocrisy]” in the title instead of just using the Hypocrisy tag.

Listen inkwell, everything a woman says is acceptable, learn to accept this fact or face jail time!

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Exactly so. There's no excuse for tolerating these incredibly obvious fakecels here.
stbagel was HE MOST BASED MAN TO HAVE EVER LIVED

also i loved his penchant for shit food, eg when he was on video it was always in low rent places, the bagel store,another one with him arguing with a woman in a low rent fast food place, a garage buying donuts.

stbagel was HE MOST BASED MAN TO HAVE EVER LIVED

also i loved his penchant for shit food, eg when he was on video it was always in low rent places, the bagel store,another one with him arguing with a woman in a low rent fast food place, a garage buying donuts.
Yep. I identify with the St. Bagelcel personality, because I know for a fact that I am confident and masculine on the inside (probably high T), and were it not for people of both sexes always mistreating me due to my short stature, I could probably be a true exemplar of a charismatic persona. If I were 6'0"+ rather than 171 centimeters of involuntary failure, I could be a slayer of hot babes and a leader of men, instead of being a recluse incel. I admire St. Bagelcel for overcoming the most immense of odds and for being so low-inhib despite everything being radically stacked against him as a 5'0" dwarf. All of us manlets should aspire to emulate his personality.

Deniers of the face pill should be shot