Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy (Domain Removal)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29033
  • Start date
Deleted member 29033

Deleted member 29033

Self-banned
-
Amazing how pedophile groomer hate cults like r/inceltear can operate with impunity on Reddit but this site can't even utilize a function that should be a public utility like a domain provider.

These pro-censorship authoritarians claim to be protecting end users from violent content but seem uninterested in factual and actionable cases of pedophilia on much more public websites like Reddit.

Their actions indicate that they are more interested in censoring anything that questions the feminist and egalitarian narrative concerning male-female dynamics.

I invite the domain provider that handled .co to prove me wrong by providing me an actual reason for removing this website but, given the circumstance, I doubt that they will.

Really makes you think, tho, doesn't it?

Last edited:
Do we know what happened? did we get ddosed or did a server drop us?

We cant even have our own website anymore

Soon virgin men will have to be castrated and wear shock collars that any woman can activate via her iphone

You will just be walking down the street and some woman will see you on her iPhone Virgin#13bluetoothCollar and just zap you into oblivion
Do we know what happened? did we get ddosed or did a server drop us?

Twitter says suspended

I hate these censoring cancelling people so much. These patronizing smug huffington post like faggot cowards deserve a good spanking

Vote yes in this poll if youre sick of censorship and want to address the issue

Also a word of thanks to the admin and technical team for the impressive quick backup launch. Much appreciated the steadfeast resolve .

Last edited:
Reminder that a UK politician felt comfortable enough to publically endorse a curfew on all men. The fact they weren't thrown out of office just show's the public is only lukewarm against the idea and all it takes is an inciting incident for such a law to actually pass.

I legit have to rope if this forum gets shut down. This is the only place keeping me sane.

Last edited:
They will probably not even provide a reason

@SergeantIncel might wanna consider a .onion alternative to this site?

They will probably not even provide a reason

@SergeantIncel might wanna consider a .onion alternative to this site?
Also official alternative to twitter for announcements . Its a miracle they didnt censor that account already

Also official alternative to twitter for announcements . Its a miracle they didnt censor that account already
Good idea. Maybe a gab?

Someone could report this site to the domain and report the twitter at the same time and then the administration wouldnt be able to communicate

Domain services when angry women talk shit about men, how all men should be killed, all men should be responsible for rape, all men should be sent to re-education camps: *sleeps*

Domain services when angry men talk about the injustices of being ugly in a shallow, lookist world, backed up by actual statistics and facts: *gets banished*

Is everyone on discord? Maybe I should discord join in case something happens.

Their actions indicate that they are more interested in censoring anything that questions the feminist and egalitarian narrative concerning male-female dynamics.

This is the human way. We're moral hypocrites and often justify our actions post hoc. This is a major reason we need effective self advocacy. Many groups that were initially hated and harassed acquired a modicum of legal protective rights only after a turbulent period of responding to the majority's antipathy, building a new public narrative, and compromising enough to justify legislative and law enforcement change. We already know how the rest of society feels about us. And the "experts" are happy to win brownie points seemingly justifying the public's rancor. WE SHOULD BE TAKING BACK CONTROL OF THE DIALOG. Or we're just sitting ducks.

Reminder that a UK politician felt comfortable enough to publically endorse a curfew on all men. The fact they weren't thrown out of office just show's the public is only lukewarm against the idea and all it takes is an inciting incident for such a law to actually pass.
There are some cucks that actually support it or said she was just "joking". Fucking clown ass world.

This forum needs to go private, no one not a member should be able to see shit on here.

There are some cucks that actually support it or said she was just "joking". Fucking clown ass world.

This forum needs to go private, no one not a member should be able to see shit on here.
Imagine how the public would've responded if a politician said he wants to place a curfew on women, just imagine...

it was .is before

newcomers propably didnt know

IT WENT FROM IS TO CO TO IS AGAIN

I couldn't log in entire evening so I went to sleep. Woke up only to find out about this from looksmax threads. Brutal.

I couldn't log in entire evening so I went to sleep. Woke up only to find out about this from looksmax threads. Brutal.
Glad you are here brocel. :feelsautistic:

In theory sure. In practice this site is legal, and stuff like this shouldn't happen. .onions are slow and I don't feel like installing tor just to visit it.
I see. Yeah makes sense

We cant even have our own website anymore

Soon virgin men will have to be castrated and wear shock collars that any woman can activate via her iphone

You will just be walking down the street and some woman will see you on her iPhone Virgin#13bluetoothCollar and just zap you into oblivion
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: