Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [Hypocrisy] Cuckmark prosecutes 14 people who shared the beheading video of the 2 scandinavian backpackers

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
While I personally found the video to be gruesome and think that they didnt deserve this - the hypocrisy is still unreal, so many men get beheaded or killed with video footage of it and do you think cuck countries prosecute people for sharing it? But because it was 2 women in it they feel the need to let out their whiteknight instincts

Yeah, i also dont think they deserved that.
I really hate the hypocrisy in this god damn world

Yeah, i also dont think they deserved that.
I really hate the hypocrisy in this god damn world
yea I wanted to make clear that I do not support these brutal gruesome actions I am just annoyed by the hypocrisy

What the fuck did they do wrong? The article is vague and says they "violated the penal code", but never actually gives a reason for their prosecution. The only difference between this video and all the other beheading videos (vast majority being male, this being the first I've seen with women) is the gender. Men can be killed and no one cares, but if a piece of rice falls on a woman every cuck tries to save her.

Respect to those martyrs. They gave me some good fap fuel.

Last edited:
While I personally found the video to be gruesome and think that they didnt deserve this - the hypocrisy is still unreal, so many men get beheaded or killed with video footage of it and do you think cuck countries prosecute people for sharing it? But because it was 2 women in it they feel the need to let out their whiteknight instincts

Although I don't agree with their slaying, I must say I did masturbate to the video. In fact, at the time, it destroyed my 2 week nofap streak.

I really hope watching these videos (which harms nobody) does not become an offence.

This also relates to my autopsy fetish.

Were they raped? I'd like to see the rape video. Can anyone link me?

If it was two men being beheaded no one would care but with white blonde Stacy's you can't even share a video about them without being prosecuted.

If it was two men being beheaded no one would care but with white blonde Stacy's you can't even share a video about them without being prosecuted.
True no one cares about men suffering

Gotta get those likes.

Yet no one gives a shit in hell when someone posts narco/ ISIS beheading videos where the victims are invariably ugly ethnic males.

No one give a shit about sandniggers or beaners getting beheaded everyday yet they crying ove those two.

Morality of the story, you can share without problem the videos of deadtniks.

Cuckservatives, white nationalism and feminism are all the same project.

Yet no one gives a shit in hell when someone posts narco/ ISIS beheading videos where the victims are invariably ugly ethnic males.
No one give a shit about sandniggers or beaners getting beheaded everyday yet they crying ove those two.
UM BIG YIKES SWEETIE BEEECUZ DEM WAAAAMYNZ R DA QUEENZ BOO SLAY YAAAAAS U EVIL INKEL NAZI TERRORIST VIRGIN SWEETIE SUMMER CHILD

Of course they don't want the truth to be revealed,that would mean having good arguments to stand against the current towelhead invasion of the West and Mr. Soros wouldn't like that.

Free speech? Oh yeah, we have that. Just don't say anything I disagree with and you have all the free-speech in the world.

UM BIG YIKES SWEETIE BEEECUZ DEM WAAAAMYNZ R DA QUEENZ BOO SLAY YAAAAAS U EVIL INKEL NAZI TERRORIST VIRGIN SWEETIE SUMMER CHILD
Uhm sweaty ethnikks r nott as worthy as ourr qweeeeens

The thought police is becoming real tbh. Imagine getting arrested for sharing a video online

The thought police is becoming real tbh. Imagine getting arrested for sharing a video online
It had 2 women in it who were harmed so of course it's forbidden to share vids of our valuable cum dumpster Queens...

Funny how it works.

On what basis is this video illegal? Is it any more or less legal to watch a bunch of sandarabs getting blown up in the desert by a drone?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back