Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy amongst normies

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Normies will tell people like us to move on from the humiliation or trauma from our lives. Now I don’t mind if someone like Andrew Tate says it because he says it to fucking everyone. But normies are biased against us specifically. Also it’s regardless if they know we’re incel or not. Normies will garner mass sympathy for those whom are lgbt, or part of some muhhh marginalized group. Whenever a faggot says muhhh I been bullied they can play the sympathy card. Same with a lot of women and even men who exceed in one trait. If you’re bad at everything and have a shit life you garner no sympathy first hand account but if you’re good in some sort of life skill like academics? I see academic Incels treated far better than me IRL simply because they are good at something. It’s fucking over for people like us. I’m not saying to forcibly feel pity for us but it’s so fucking retarded how we’re not allowed pity but some whiny aids spreading faggot who raped kids can garner pity. Some kike, nigger or gook can easily garner pity for their situation even some cumskins as well. But the others do not in any sort of capacity.

No one garners sympathy or empathy for those who actually suffered in life they only garner sympathy to those who are weak but respected in society.

No one garners sympathy or empathy for those who actually suffered in life they only garner sympathy to those who are weak but respected in society.
the irony when "emotionally intelligent empath women" don't feel any sympathy for incels