Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hyperinflation is suifuel for wageslavecels

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I thought I was doing ok and could afford menial stuffs to keep being a functionning part of soyciety.

I guEss it's oveR now.

I've been investing heavily into the crypto-market.

I bought some gold, next is some stocks maybe

How have been the results so far?

Nothing of much value, at this time.

However, I also have a disability account that will be invested into various sources, allowing me to maintain a decent income stream in the future while NEETing.

However, I also have a disability account that will be invested into various sources, allowing me to maintain a decent income stream in the future while NEETing.
Diversifying is good, I myself currently don't trust crypto in general, I think the time to make serious money was up to 2015, 2017, and I missed. Do you daytrade or invest mid to long-term?

Mostly day-trading.
I see, I'm still low IQ for that, gotta dedicate some of my time towards learning it, I don't trust third party sources selling magic methods. Good on you.

Yeah it sounds brutal out there (as I write from my NEET halfway house).

You and Shannon can go on a vacation together