Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Hypergamy: Why Can’t People Here Decide Whether the Average Man is an Incel?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If I show an example of a 4-5/10 or a 5’9-5’10 man ascending, people here will just say he’s just a normie, he’s just dating his looksmatch, or 5’10 is average height but then at the same time will make threads talking about the average Zoomer being 6’1 and you’re a manlet if you’re a millimeter under that and how they only see chads dating their looksmatches.

Why can’t people here come to a conclusion about hypergamy and whether normies are incel?

Last edited:
I don't care about wahmen anymore, these cum dumpsters are a pain in the ass. I wouldn't like to give birth to an inkwell, either way. My genetic lineage is over.

@Incelius Savage

Because some brainlets here would rather continue to cope with retarded shit like "sub8 theory" than accept that incels are a relatively small minority and that most people out there have gfs and get laid.

I suppose I'm more consistent with that, then, rejecting sub 8 theory and average height somehow skyrocketing up to 6'11 overnight. :feelshaha:

It's because some normies happen to get sex while other don't. There is a lot of variation, but in the end all normies struggles with dating. Some can overcome the struggle and others cannot. So it's perfectly possible for a normie to be an incel. It's only with an SMV of 7 or higher that you're guaranteed total escape from inceldom.

Normies usually get laid once or twice a year. Incels get nothing.

NT is the key