Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Hypergamy is BRUTAL

I

idfklma

Banned
-
On my daily incel walk 2day saw a man with his daughter and walking 10 paces behind was the most absurd looking landwhale lol mustve been creeping towards 300lbs. The guy was pretty good too on the taller side, thin i couldnt believe it and neither of them could look at me ofc lol. Women absolutely hate men!

Women absolutely hate men non-chads! Fixed it for you.

The only way to overcome this is to fully automate women, industrialize and democratize what women have to offer, namely their bodies for sex. Women gain power when men fall into juggernaut's law while seeking partners who are increasingly beneath them. What men have to do is have super high standards like women. That's how you negotiate in the dating market. Lowering your standards means letting women win the negotiation.

I saw this a lot at my work too. I worked at a butcher shop and I was serving people and I saw so many decent/above average men with overweight or tattooed foids. Unfortunately I got fired bc the manager hated me.

I saw this a lot at my work too. I worked at a butcher shop and I was serving people and I saw so many decent/above average men with overweight or tattooed foids. Unfortunately I got fired bc the manager hated me.
It just doesnt make sense like dude r u really that desperate just stay incel bro its not worth it ik he hates every day of his life with his wife

The only way to overcome this is to fully automate women, industrialize and democratize what women have to offer, namely their bodies for sex. Women gain power when men fall into juggernaut's law while seeking partners who are increasingly beneath them. What men have to do is have super high standards like women. That's how you negotiate in the dating market. Lowering your standards means letting women win the negotiation.
Wont change until chads get killed 4 sleeping around