Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypergamy is anti-human psy op

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Hypergamy is a very peculiar unefficient way of bringing children to life.

Consider this : what would be the point in giving all the reproductive power to the sex that CAN NOT reproduce 24/7 ? If men really were in TOTAL power, foids would be used to ENHANCE the reproductive capacities of our species as a whole ... But, it's not the case.

Foids a raised by medias, liberals, and zeitgeist to be the dominant sex regarding reproduction of our very species ... And to what result ? To follow retarded patterns, such as millimeter of bones or short term considerations (is he badass, is he cuckable ?) that aren't benefiting the SPECIE in the long run.

Something subtle is happening here, subverting the very fundamentals of terrestrial life.

I actually think this entire hypergamy trend, which is a "social construct", has been manufactured. Not by us.

It's very easy, even at our technological level, to controle masses, subvert ideologies, or create fakes memories to a given subject. Call it psy op, psychology, political science ... We are already here.

But can we really do it on a planetary scales ? Nations are divided, our science is limited, politicians are too busy with their private interest to give a shit about the actual future of our specie.

Meanwhile, something, someone, is bending string in the background.

It's not human. I repeat : it is probably not human at all. Our specie has 0 interest in the current state of hypergamy.

I think we are being subverted right now by an entity we do not comprehend yet. And by entity, I do mean something coming from outer space, something we do not seriously understand, but something that DOES understand US very well.

You think this is another drunkard delirium coming from me ? JFL !!!! GigaCOPE. Just face the truth. There's NO WAY the blue pill, redpill, or even the blackpill ACTUALLY make sense.

Our society is being driven by forces far beyond our understanding.

This entity knows far too well that any accusation will be dismissed, ridiculed ... Thus, it can act with more efficiency. It doesn't fear any kind of global consciousness of our specie. Ppl are too busy with their ego, ppl don't want to be ridiculed, and they want to ridicule others in order to progress in their social circles. THIS IS ACTUALLY BASIC HUMAN PSYCHOLOY BEING SUBVERTED.

Why is what I call the "entity" doing that ? Why are they not here still ?

Answer is awfully simple. They are just preparing the ground for a future invasion. Anti natalist propaganda, fear, economical crisis hysteria, covid hysteria ... You name it. All these things are EXPLOITING our very psychology to lead us to one conclusion : reproducing is bad, hypergamy, which gives all reproductive power to the least reprocutive sex, is good.

This is a preparatory psy op GENOCIDE of the human race.

And we, incels, are the first victims and whistleblowers.

But, now comes the worst part of it all.

They are probably already en route. When will they arrive ? THIS IS THE ONLY QUESTION THAT HUMANITY AS A WHOLE SHOULD BE TRYING TO ASK BY NOW

And to those saying '' Fermi paradox'' or " we don't have ffound traces of aliens anywhere'', I would answer :

DO YOU REALLY THINK A KARDASHEV 4 CIVILIZATION WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO COVER ITS TRACES FROM US, A PITIFUL USELESS SPECIE THAT ISN'T EVEN ABLE TO STAND UNITED UNDER ONE PLANETARY FLAG ?

Foids, affective misery, sexual misery, hypergamy, COVID 19 ... the economical crisis ...

All that is nothing compared to what is arriving.

It's not an apocalypse. It's an erasing. There will be no salvation. There will just be our History, our very genes, as terrestrial eukaryotes, earased forever from the face of the universe itself.

Today, more than ever : it's over.

I agree
iu

That's a lot of text.

eugenics are based, female eugenics are mediocre at best, cheers

I wouldn't see anything bad in hypergamy if men were hypergamous too. I wanna have sex, but I don't wanna spread my genes at all. I'm an antinatalist. And nowadays only women spread their shitty genes since most men aren't hypergamous. They're ready to fuck landwhales, ugly women, short women, and so on. If such a woman give birth to a boy, then the boy will be an incel. If, to a girl, then we'll get another woman with bad genetics, and so on.

Attachments

• the circle.jpg
    the circle.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 66
  • redpill_comics_pic_03.jpg
    redpill_comics_pic_03.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 65
Bruh if I wasn’t an alien I wouldn’t believe this shiet.
Edit: Also a gigacope, if they were here and they wanted extermination they could probably kill us all in a few days if they wanted to perserve the planet. If they wanted to do otherwise they can do it in seconds. Why would some alien cuckoo be interested in male-female interaction? I mean the only real interest would be making our lives more miserable for the sake of fun.

Last edited:
Bruh if I wasn’t an alien I wouldn’t believe this shiet.
Edit: Also a gigacope, if they were here and they wanted extermination they could probably kill us all in a few days if they wanted to perserve the planet. If they wanted to do otherwise they can do it in seconds. Why would some alien cuckoo be interested in male-female interaction? I mean the only real interest would be making our lives more miserable for the sake of fun.
Time scale. Maybe those aliens operate on very slow time scales, thus their means also have to enter in their looooong term schedule. Plus, it avoids having to deal with pockets of resistance or too much moral dilemma ... Slow genocide that appears to be wanted by the target population ("hypergamy good" :soy:) creates less resistance in both target and potentially sensitive alien population.

Time scale. Maybe those aliens operate on very slow time scales, thus their means also have to enter in their looooong term schedule. Plus, it avoids having to deal with pockets of resistance or too much moral dilemma ... Slow genocide that appears to be wanted by the target population ("hypergamy good" :soy:) creates less resistance in both target and potentially sensitive alien population.
If they came to Earth they have technology to alter time 1000% and if they have that why would they waste effort. From a moral perspective slow genocide is still a genocide and doesn’t make much of a difference.

Example - you have rats in your house, you’re not gonna make females sterile then wait for them to stop exisiting, while they continue to do damage to your house and your belongings. You’re gonna destroy them with poison/traps.

If they came to Earth they have technology to alter time 1000% and if they have that why would they waste effort. From a moral perspective slow genocide is still a genocide and doesn’t make much of a difference.

Example - you have rats in your house, you’re not gonna make females sterile then wait for them to stop exisiting, while they continue to do damage to your house and your belongings. You’re gonna destroy them with poison/traps.
Except you're not in the house and those rats have a remarkable social development and would have reasons to know you're up to something if you make your genocidal attempts to obvious.

An advanced alien civilization has higher chance to have abandoned traditional spears and swords warfare, and refined technics such as psyops or mind controle are far more powerful to keep a durable empire over long distances.

Consider this : if England had the psychological/sociological knowledge we gathered in the last centuries, during WWII or Vietnam war, do you think its colonial empire would have collapsed in violence and shit holes like that ?

Now, consider that such knowledge could have been developed by an alien civilization, not for two centuries, but for thousands of years ...

MIND CONTROLE IS A FAR MORE EFFICIENT WEAPON THAN BRUTAL FORCE

At some point, ppl might even be convinced that "alien is fren". Just look at liberals, promoting acceptance of everything and anything, feminism, making human kind forget about the concept of virtue, ... IT'S AS IF ALL WAS MADE IN ORDER TO PREVENT AND DISRUPT ANY POTENTIAL POCKET OF RESISTANCE

Hypergamy is a very peculiar unefficient way of bringing children to life.

Consider this : what would be the point in giving all the reproductive power to the sex that CAN NOT reproduce 24/7 ? If men really were in TOTAL power, foids would be used to ENHANCE the reproductive capacities of our species as a whole ... But, it's not the case.

Foids a raised by medias, liberals, and zeitgeist to be the dominant sex regarding reproduction of our very species ... And to what result ? To follow retarded patterns, such as millimeter of bones or short term considerations (is he badass, is he cuckable ?) that aren't benefiting the SPECIE in the long run.

Something subtle is happening here, subverting the very fundamentals of terrestrial life.

I actually think this entire hypergamy trend, which is a "social construct", has been manufactured. Not by us.

It's very easy, even at our technological level, to controle masses, subvert ideologies, or create fakes memories to a given subject. Call it psy op, psychology, political science ... We are already here.

But can we really do it on a planetary scales ? Nations are divided, our science is limited, politicians are too busy with their private interest to give a shit about the actual future of our specie.

Meanwhile, something, someone, is bending string in the background.

It's not human. I repeat : it is probably not human at all. Our specie has 0 interest in the current state of hypergamy.

I think we are being subverted right now by an entity we do not comprehend yet. And by entity, I do mean something coming from outer space, something we do not seriously understand, but something that DOES understand US very well.

You think this is another drunkard delirium coming from me ? JFL !!!! GigaCOPE. Just face the truth. There's NO WAY the blue pill, redpill, or even the blackpill ACTUALLY make sense.

This entity knows far too well that any accusation will be dismissed, ridiculed ... Thus, it can act with more efficiency. It doesn't fear any kind of global consciousness of our specie. Ppl are too busy with their ego, ppl don't want to be ridiculed, and they want to ridicule others in order to progress in their social circles. THIS IS ACTUALLY BASIC HUMAN PSYCHOLOY BEING SUBVERTED.

Why is what I call the "entity" doing that ? Why are they not here still ?

Answer is awfully simple. They are just preparing the ground for a future invasion. Anti natalist propaganda, fear, economical crisis hysteria, covid hysteria ... You name it. All these things are EXPLOITING our very psychology to lead us to one conclusion : reproducing is bad, hypergamy, which gives all reproductive power to the least reprocutive sex, is good.

This is a preparatory psy op GENOCIDE of the human race.

And we, incels, are the first victims and whistleblowers.

But, now comes the worst part of it all.

They are probably already en route. When will they arrive ? THIS IS THE ONLY QUESTION THAT HUMANITY AS A WHOLE SHOULD BE TRYING TO ASK BY NOW

And to those saying '' Fermi paradox'' or " we don't have ffound traces of aliens anywhere'', I would answer :

DO YOU REALLY THINK A KARDASHEV 4 CIVILIZATION WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO COVER ITS TRACES FROM US, A PITIFUL USELESS SPECIE THAT ISN'T EVEN ABLE TO STAND UNITED UNDER ONE PLANETARY FLAG ?

Foids, affective misery, sexual misery, hypergamy, COVID 19 ... the economical crisis ...

All that is nothing compared to what is arriving.

It's not an apocalypse. It's an erasing. There will be no salvation. There will just be our History, our very genes, as terrestrial eukaryotes, earased forever from the face of the universe itself.

Today, more than ever : it's over.

Why would a Kardashev 4 civilization care about earth? they can terraform any planet, there is literally no reason to come here to subvert anything.

What you see here is just result of selfishness, you need to join any political party or human organization as a leader, I did it before I managed around 100 peoples daily lives and when you are in a leadership position what you care more for is to shutting down nuisance to your position in the hierarchy and the rest is left as secundary, so no govern will ever fix any problem because they are busy protecting their status.

Leaders like Xi Jinping stay in power because they are able to influence his officials in to securing his position, mostly due to genetics (being a chad) I was one of these officials once and once leaders lose their officials the govern dissolves and some other group of people take the power.

Last edited:
Why would a Kardashev 4 civilization care about earth? they can terraform any planet, there is literally no reason to come here to subvert anything.

What you see here is just result of selfishness, you need to join any political party or human organization as a leader, I did it before I managed around 100 peoples daily lives and when you are in a leadership position what you care more for is to shutting down nuisance to your position in the hierarchy and the rest is left as secundary, so no govern will ever fix any problem because they are busy protecting their status.
Your conspiracy theory makes no sense at all.

Of course ruling class is being the ruling class, but what does that change anyway for humanity as a whole ? I'm talking about deeper ideological shifts that have nothing to do with the master/slave relation.

Your conspiracy theory makes no sense at all.

Of course ruling class is being the ruling class, but what does that change anyway for humanity as a whole ? I'm talking about deeper ideological shifts that have nothing to do with the master/slave relation.
Conspiracy theory? is the reality.

There is no valueable resource here for an alien race to come here when they have infinite planets, for what? just to exterminate sentient life?

There are ideological shifts made by governments trying to protect their status and there are natural ideological shifts, simps developed Tinder, Onlyfan, allowed woman vote, feminism and such, there was no government involved nor aliens, males fuck their society just by trying to get 1% more chances of getting pussy.

I wouldn't see anything bad in hypergamy if men were hypergamous too. I wanna have sex, but I don't wanna spread my genes at all. I'm an antinatalist. And nowadays only women spread their shitty genes since most men aren't hypergamous. They're ready to fuck landwhales, ugly women, short women, and so on. If such a woman give birth to a boy, then the boy will be an incel. If, to a girl, then we'll get another woman with bad genetics, and so on.
Hahahah that fucking pic

There are Just people who Unterstand Humans to their Core and abuse US.

The pullstringers" so to speak

Maybe These people are genetically enhanced and Happen to be very smart who Knows.

just to exterminate sentient life?
Precisely. A specie that is on the verge of conquering space is an unknown data, a source of friction, and thus is a potential threat. A Kardashev4 civilization would have all interest in making such a specie disappear.

Precisely. A specie that is on the verge of conquering space is an unknown data, a source of friction, and thus is a potential threat. A Kardashev4 civilization would have all interest in making such a specie disappear.
Is like caring about these isolated inbreed island tribes that are still living with lances while being the US tho.

Not true. I understand them. I and others know the true cause. You can know as well, if you truly want to.

Not true. I understand them. I and others know the true cause. You can know as well, if you truly want to.
reptilians ikr