Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hypergamy in the UK

No such thing as hypergamy in the UK. It's full of ugly people dating other ugly people. Obviously a Gigachad like Maher is going to date down. There's very few foids that can match him. And she's still good looking for a UK foid.

So UK foids are either ugly obese foids who look 10 years older than they really are or sluts with a shitton of makeup and plastic surgery.

So UK foids are either ugly obese foids who look 10 years older than they really are or sluts with a shitton of makeup and plastic surgery.
That fake plastic look is big with UK foids for some reason

What is maher still doing with this ugly thing. we used to roast him over this foid on lookism all the time. in fact, someone messaged him on instagram about how ugly she was and he replied back talking shit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

More plastic on her face than in the oceans. I don't understand how people think that's attractive.

This country's a fucking shithole, oi oi!

What is maher still doing with this ugly thing. we used to roast him over this foid on lookism all the time. in fact, someone messaged him on instagram about how ugly she was and he replied back talking shit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Why is lookism dead btw?

I want big booba UK gf, they are hottest cumskin foids tbh:ahegao:

Why is lookism dead btw?
Idk. There are two main rumors going around
  1. Ethan Crumbley the michigan school shooter was a poster there and the adm.in got scared and closed up shop as the shooting happened about that time
  2. The doxing of the incel.is mo.ds by the new york times happened about that time too, so some people think he got scared of being doxed too and closed up shop

Idk. There are two main rumors going around
  1. Ethan Crumbley the michigan school shooter was a poster there and the adm.in got scared and closed up shop as the shooting happened about that time
  2. The doxing of the incel.is mo.ds by the new york times happened about that time too, so some people think he got scared of being doxed too and closed up shop
Damn that sucks, a legendary psl site just seems to be gone forever. Whereas incel and looksmax have changed their domains many times and still keep existing.

More plastic on her face than in the oceans. I don't understand how people think that's attractive.
I don't know why foids become insecure enough to want to change her body like that, as if she'll have a harder time getting Chad than most of us approaching an average foid.

Damn that sucks, a legendary psl site just seems to be gone forever. Whereas incel and looksmax have changed their domains many times and still keep existing.
The vibe on this forum is nowhere near the same as it was on lookism. Everyone was suffering in inceldom, but the forum was fun. This forum on the other hand... I don't know how to explain it... but it's just not the same... :feelsbadman:

Britbong here I can confirm most of our foids are disgusting.

The vibe on this forum is nowhere near the same as it was on lookism. Everyone was suffering in inceldom, but the forum was fun. This forum on the other hand... I don't know how to explain it... but it's just not the same... :feelsbadman:
How was lookism different from .is?

More shit-posting, more knowledgeable users on facial aesthetics, more red-pill types and way way more sexhavers. inkwells were a rarity amongst the userbase on that forum

Just the vibe I guess.

Lookism had a bunch of trucels, but it was a fun place to be.

This forum on other hand: Heavily moderated, everyone is gloomy, constantly patrolled by IT members and gov agencies

inkwells were a rarity amongst the userbase on that forum
Agree with everything except this part. Most people were certainly incels, but a lot of larpers there pretending to be giga chads

Just date a plastic bag at this point :feelskek:

she looks disgusting. fake face.

lookism was basically looksmax.org

it sucks because it held all the normies and chads and when it went down all them migrated to looksmax which makes the forum shit now if you''re actually ugly

Just the vibe I guess.

Lookism had a bunch of trucels, but it was a fun place to be.

This forum on other hand: Heavily moderated, everyone is gloomy, constantly patrolled by IT members and gov agencies
truecels got bullied on lookism. it was never intended to be an incel forum

be careful, she might have 2ball and a pole

This bitch has a jaw 2x as big as mine

More shit-posting, more knowledgeable users on facial aesthetics, more red-pill types and way way more sexhavers. inkwells were a rarity amongst the userbase on that forum
So you would rather be around sexhaving normie faggots, lmao at you, nobody is keeping you here Reddit and 4chan are that way --->

So you would rather be around sexhaving normie faggots, lmao at you, nobody is keeping you here Reddit and 4chan are that way --->
Yeah, which is exactly why I ended up quitting the shithole site altogether. The only thing it had going for it was aesthetic and surgery discussion, but the normshits and braggers made it insufferable.

A botoxed plastic Ass Shitter

The British are the ugliest, most revolting Inbred people in Europe. Why hitler didn’t try to have us rounded up and gassed is a mystery :feelsjuice: