Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Hypergamy has just started again

• Thread starter facepulling_incel
  • Start date
facepulling_incel

facepulling_incel

The OG Greycel
★★★★★
Yesterday it was the last day of maximum lockdown policy in Italy. No one could go out from their home unless they had a good reason like buying food or going to the workplace.
Even if some people tried to evade the quarantine to get laid, most of the couples lived this period separated.

Redpillatore, the greatest blackpill blogger said:
"
For most women this quarantine will be the longest sexual abstinence in their life. Whenever I ask a girl "How long did the longest period of sexual abstinence in your life last?" They usually answer it lasted 3 weeks and they describe that period like if it were as painful as spending your time in an isolation cell of a Mexican prison.

Sex is universally considered the most pleasing activity [Grimm et al. 2015] [Wylie K. 2009] and even a biological need.
However, when men complain about their lack of sex, women try to belittle their sufference or negate it.
Sentences like "Sex is not a human right", "You are not entitled to sex", "You can do other activities besides sex" have become proverbial arguments used by women to discuss this topic.
theese sentences are comfortable to use considering that women will never experience what lack of sex is.

However this quarantine is finallly making women experience what loneliness is. It's giving women a taste of what most men experience for most of their life (or even their whole life), in fact we all noticed few weeks of sexual abstinence are enough to make women react with no dignity and show off all their hypocrisy.

Before the quarantine women lived a pleasing life with frenetic social life, drinks and dinners bought by unfortunate men, easy chad pickups on Tinder and sexual intercourses with men more attractive then them. All of this life has temporarily stopped and women are experiencing the pain of forced lonelyness and now know what it feels like to live without social interaction and without validation

The most intelligent women will understand they were taking for granted their happy life and now they are feeling disoriented and frustrated.
The average man is enduring the lockdown by dedicating to his hobbies like weight training, gaming, cryptocurrency trading etc, whereas women did not have time to develop hobbies before the quarantine, because their life was too intense and busy

Now theese women are crying and whining continuously. In my last 3 years of activity on facebook I had never received so many insults and attacks like the ones I am getting from theese frustrated girls, when I pointed out the contradiction of belittling male lack of sex and exaggerating the sexual abstinence when they are the victims.
Women used to say sex is not fundamental, however now the hookups with chads on Tinder have been delayed indefinetely and women are losing their mind.
"
- end of the quote from Redpillatore

During the quarantine I saw everywhere on social media women crying or making memes about the pain they felt due to the lack of sex.
The fact there are million incels out there who have not had sex for years while theese women cry for 2 months of sexual abstinence is literally painful

Today, 4th May the strict lockdown is over and government has said it's possible to visit one's partner's house:

Thus RIGHT NOW in my country there are thousand Beckys who are being penetrated by chad cock and cummed inside. Because of the dopamine detox, this will be one of the most pleasing sex of their life.
This night theese girls will take their birth control pill and open their IG, post some Bukowski quote bullshit in their stories and then reply to their orbiter simps in dm.

as I explained in This thread, the feminist government has made possible to visit the partner's house, but it's still forbidden to go to one's friend's house.
So men who have the privilege of having a girlfriend can visit her, while incels must still stay at home.

@i_a_m_i @knajjd @mental_out @WithoutMe @GoffSystemQB please mods pin this thread for one day.

I mean foids were probably getting penatrated by chad during the lockdown no cop will beat/lock up muh woman for seeing chad

I mean foids were probably getting penatrated by chad during the lockdown no cop will beat/lock up muh woman for seeing chad
in my country the majority of young people live with their parents.
Most of the parents would not risk coronavirus infection and endanger their health to let their daughter have sex with her boyfriends in their home

the same applies to people who live with roomates. Would you endanger your health just to let your roomate invite his or her sexual partners at home?

Last edited:
I’m really disappointed in Corona Chan’s death toll:feelsbadman:

I thought she was gonna give all normfags that work:feelsBox:

I’m really disappointed in Corona Chan’s death toll:feelsbadman:

I thought she was gonna give all normfags that work:feelsBox:

Actually coronavirus is just slgihtly more harmful than normal flu
You can acknowledge the truth from this ultra-based article on incels.wiki

Actually coronavirus is just slgihtly more harmful than normal flu
You can acknowledge the truth from this ultra-based article on incels.wiki

Way more dangerous than the flu :feelsseriously:

The Incel wiki is not that based

Only good part are the memes the rest of it sucks

That was painful to read.
I wish i was dead.

Just report your local Chad to the authorities as an infected person so that the police locks him in his apartment. Then you can ascend with the horny females on the loose.

Way more dangerous than the flu :feelsseriously:

The Incel wiki is not that based

Only good part are the memes the rest of it sucks

there are million people in the world who got infected with coronavirus and they experienced COVID as if it was a normal flu. (or they even where asymptomatic)
Just report your local Chad to the authorities as an infected person so that the police locks him in his apartment. Then you can ascend with the horny females on the loose.
there are a lot of snitchs who reported to the police people walking out

Last edited:
It’s out of control

there are million people in the world who got infected with coronavirus and they experienced COVID as if it was a normal flu. (or they even where asymptomatic)

there are a lot of snitchs who reported to the police people walking out

You’re out to lunch

GrAYcel the flu has never put China in lockdown

We need more people like you that don’t take it serious though

It’s lifefuel watching people who underestimate it DIE :feelsEhh:

These bitches are absolute hoes.

i dont think i can make it all the way through :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

it's over if your dopamine system is so much fucked that you can't focus on reading a wall of text

It’s out of control
traditional patriarchy was the only thing able to limit female hypergamy

It's impossible to make the system before sexual revolution come back so the useful thing to limit partially female hypergamy is legal prostitution. If prostitution grows, normie simp orbiters have less sexual drive thus they orbit and worship less women