Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hypergamous women are desirable, no?

D

Draconian Times

-
Hypergamous women care about the quality of their men and thus do not have sex with everybody, while promiscuous women tend to have sex with everybody because they have no standards; no hypergamy.

The only way a woman can be both hypergamous and promiscuous is if she hooks up with a bunch of highly attractive men, but since these men are uncommon, she either lowers her standards to hook up with a lot of men (not hypergamous but very promiscuous) or increases her standards to mate with a high-quality man (hypergamous but not promiscuous).

So I don't understand people here who complain about hypergamy and promiscuity. A woman is either hypergamous or promiscuous. I'd rather marry a hypergamous woman who cares about the quality of her man than a promiscuous woman with low standards who sleeps with anybody.

Hypergamous woman base their hypergamous off irrelevant and idiotic traits. They are dysgenic bro

Foids can just have sex with a lot of Chadlites and above :feelsjuice:

Hypergamy doesn't correlate with attraction, white foids have the highest SMV and they fuck dogs, some foids are just really aggressive with wanting to date up but NO foids will ever date down

I wouldn’t mind hypergamy as much, if at all, if hypergamous females didn’t just go for guys who have good looks and high social standing. It used to be accomplished men were desirable and what hypergamous females aimed for. At least we incels knew that if we studymaxxed and got our shit together, we could get a wife. Now, there’s not much we can do to set ourselves apart.