Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hype Music mix I made for you guys - UpThatWork

F

Fearend_Loathing

Greycel

View: https://youtu.be/k-VKgw6oDgM?si=G7Yy4yWg5ElRiEJJ

I’m half decent at making music and thought I’d make a mix for you guys that would be one of those ‘swell with hype’ songs for the community, there are no lyrics because I honestly suck at writing and singing, but feel free to listen to this in the gym or while you’re writing a rant post just to know you have some community based music backing you up <3 see y’all.

1722877932801t

Gonna listen to this today at the gym I saw that glock video on reddit somewhere a few months ago

U should upload it to soundcloud

Gonna listen to this today at the gym I saw that glock video on reddit somewhere a few months ago
Update on how it makes you feel, if u feel extra pumped ten my goal is complete and will work to release more music.

View: https://youtu.be/k-VKgw6oDgM?si=G7Yy4yWg5ElRiEJJ

I’m half decent at making music and thought I’d make a mix for you guys that would be one of those ‘swell with hype’ songs for the community, there are no lyrics because I honestly suck at writing and singing, but feel free to listen to this in the gym or while you’re writing a rant post just to know you have some community based music backing you up <3 see y’all.

Very Zased Brocel, I hope you keep improving. :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: