Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel hygienepill is cope

antipode

antipode

anxietycel
★★★★★
dirty whore cunts would eat Chad shit directly from his ass

"hygiene" is jewish invention for you to rub xenoestrogens into highly porous skin (armpits, balls...)
besides its common knowledge that foids lust for chads pheromones, they want him to come back from days of hunting and impregnate them while still sweaty and smeared in blood. Perfume, deodorant etc. is all cucked af

dirty whore cunts would eat Chad shit directly from his ass
blackpill truth : If a girl doesn't literally beg to eat your shit , she doesn't really love you tbh.

Redpillcomics34

Just take a shower theory debunked.

You can be a total slob Chad and you will still get bitches regardless

None of their advice is actually intended to help us. All of their platitudes are backhanded comments, digs and subtle put downs. When they tell us to shower and get hobbies, they're basically implying we're lazy, unwashed bores. They love implying that all of our problems are self-imposed.

Of course they never demand that attractive men shower and get hobbies. None of that shit is actually a deal-breaker when you're good looking.

certain level of chadness warrants jerking off directly on bed and they will be okay with that. matter of fact you can take a dump on her chest and she'll be okay with it too

"hygiene" is jewish invention for you to rub xenoestrogens into highly porous skin (armpits, balls...)
besides its common knowledge that foids lust for chads pheromones, they want him to come back from days of hunting and impregnate them while still sweaty and smeared in blood. Perfume, deodorant etc. is all cucked af

Source please, I’d like to read more about this

I bet it's a nigger.

Reject deodorant, embrace the stink!

water wet. these toilets literally get beaten, cursed and degraded by chad everyday and they still stay. i see this with my own eyes on a daily basis. chad can do nothing wrong. halo effect

Women would rim a Chads ass after he had an explosive diarrhea from Taco Bell and didn't bother to wipe. But they wouldn't even look at the direction of an incel who has impeccable hygiene

Source please, I’d like to read more about this
Ok i went full autism flow writing this but read just the bolded shit if you have zoomer brain rot

About the xenoestrogens just look at the label of any "hygiene" product and google every single chemical you see, you will find in some footnote, on some study, that there may be estrogenic effects teehee

The "oh it must be miniscule effect" cope isnt valid since the average person is bombarded with thousands of effectors with synergistic effects

( If you still think xenoestrogens are shizo shit, just look up articles for women on how to increase estrogen, then it suddenly isnt crazy manosphere antisimetic conspiracy but le organic female health and grows your tits in 2 weeks )

It is memed to death how one side says "oh bro just count the ingredients and youll know how healthy it is, le chemicals are so bad" and the other side clowns on them because they are illiterate to iupac nomenclature and would be scared of water if it was written as dihydrogen monoxide, and post shit like a long ingredient list with the punchline being its a blueberry. Le "everything is a chemical bro" narrative

JUST TRUST ME ON THIS ONE
IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS, AND YOU HAVENT RESEARCHED IT, DONT CONSUME IT, DONT PUT IT ON YOUR BODY, DONT EVEN HAVE IT IN YOUR HOUSE, DONT BREATHE IT IN

Not only because of estrogenic effects, but because we live in an age which will be looked at in the future the same way we look back at retards drinking mercury, lead and uranium.
99% OF HUMAN BIOCHEMISTRY IS UNSOLVED. IF WE KNEW HOW GENETIC REGULATION ON THE CELL LEVEL, NEUROCHEMISTRY, ENDOCRINE CHEMISTRY, GUT MICROBIOME WORKED WE WOULDNT HAVE 99% OF DISEASES. EVERY SINGLE "FDA APPROVED" CHEMICAL COULD DISRUPT THESE IN UNDETECTABLE WAYS, AND SHOW UP AS LE RANDOM AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE OR OOPS YOU HAVE CANCER.
MEDICINE AS IT IS IN 2024 IS AS MUCH PSEUDOSCIENCE AS IN THE DAYS OF LEECHES AND LOBOTOMY.
WE ARE THE GUINEA PIGS

These days pesticides get removed from use after like 10 years after they proove the toxicity, and just get replaced by a sister compound thats basically the same but still takes years of testing to get removed.
Even if you 100% trust current science it implies everything eaten up to 2015 was very destructive to human health lmao.

Random shit like lavander in cosmetic products, synthetic scents in candles, car fresheners, glues used in cars (=le new car smell, its actually very toxic especially in extreme heat), random bullshit in creams and moisturizers......

Im not kidding when i say MOST chemicals have estrogenic effects, either through disrupting your hormones in some unknown way or directly mimicking estrogen - this applies to so many plant and fungal compounds in our food supply (phyto and myco estrogens), its not just soy and such. Wheat gets infested with fusarium molds that produce zearalenone (mycoestrogen thats literally licenced for veterinary use, but farmers just let the feed get infested bc its free), shit like this is at every step of the supply chain

it is just a mistake of evolution how similar estrogen is to so many natural secondary metabolites, i find it hard to believe everything in nature found it useful to evolve them for defense vs mammals in the last 50mil years. But idk, they might really be that destructive to male fertility that a population of plants playing decades ahead to cull herbivores was good enough to select for it

And plastics are just pure cancer to humanity. Especially in contact with hydrophobic shit like fats in food (+its usually seed oils in transparent plastic, light starts oxygenation which is a chain reaction of lipids getting torn apart by free radicals into free radicals , and you expect me to believe the cheap ass plastic isnt reacting while sitting at 40° in the sun) and in clothes- ESPECIALLY UNDERWEAR

Honestly while looking into this shit single factors are so influential i could see hoe they alone could be 90% of the total soyification. Shit like birth control in tap water, meat with veterinary estrogen, polyester underwear, bpa from receipts are all def. major factors. Even if you avoid shit like soy and female products you could still get 95% the damage

go to 9:30 to hear about balls

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=jQJIqs5kLaw&si=UGW_G8TFXA4ol8nY

Screenshot 20240207 0055142

I think its even worse for vaginas since theyre literally open wound and secrete fucking acid into their synthetic underwear

About the pheromones just look at this

View: https://youtu.be/cS7cNaBrkxo?si=VxqXKlfoKLFZWY1F

To save you 3h, basically every study they did on human smell ended up showing its a superpower, akin to mindreading .
We literally do not know how smell receptors work on a molecular level (theres good evidence quantum tunneling electrons are neccesary to explain it lol). even just the amount of different receptors (extrapolated from range of molecules we can smell) is far beyond the number of genes that are in a human genome, so you cant even map them one to one to the encoded proteins, it makes no sense

Humans can literally smell single digit amounts of molecules in a sniff. This guy said its far beyond any animal tested, even bloodhounds and bears which are memed to shit to have insane smell, humans are simply better.
When someone smells you they basically get a summary of your whole mental abd physiological state into their subconscious, and they interpret it through intuition as your "vibe"

Take the smellpill

Ok i went full autism flow writing this but read just the bolded shit if you have zoomer brain rot

About the xenoestrogens just look at the label of any "hygiene" product and google every single chemical you see, you will find in some footnote, on some study, that there may be estrogenic effects teehee

The "oh it must be miniscule effect" cope isnt valid since the average person is bombarded with thousands of effectors with synergistic effects

( If you still think xenoestrogens are shizo shit, just look up articles for women on how to increase estrogen, then it suddenly isnt crazy manosphere antisimetic conspiracy but le organic female health and grows your tits in 2 weeks )

It is memed to death how one side says "oh bro just count the ingredients and youll know how healthy it is, le chemicals are so bad" and the other side clowns on them because they are illiterate to iupac nomenclature and would be scared of water if it was written as dihydrogen monoxide, and post shit like a long ingredient list with the punchline being its a blueberry. Le "everything is a chemical bro" narrative

IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS, AND YOU HAVENT RESEARCHED IT, DONT CONSUME IT, DONT PUT IT ON YOUR BODY, DONT EVEN HAVE IT IN YOUR HOUSE, DONT BREATHE IT IN

Not only because of estrogenic effects, but because we live in an age which will be looked at in the future the same way we look back at retards drinking mercury, lead and uranium.
99% OF HUMAN BIOCHEMISTRY IS UNSOLVED. IF WE KNEW HOW GENETIC REGULATION ON THE CELL LEVEL, NEUROCHEMISTRY, ENDOCRINE CHEMISTRY, GUT MICROBIOME WORKED WE WOULDNT HAVE 99% OF DISEASES. EVERY SINGLE "FDA APPROVED" CHEMICAL COULD DISRUPT THESE IN UNDETECTABLE WAYS, AND SHOW UP AS LE RANDOM AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE OR OOPS YOU HAVE CANCER.
MEDICINE AS IT IS IN 2024 IS AS MUCH PSEUDOSCIENCE AS IN THE DAYS OF LEECHES AND LOBOTOMY.
WE ARE THE GUINEA PIGS

These days pesticides get removed from use after like 10 years after they proove the toxicity, and just get replaced by a sister compound thats basically the same but still takes years of testing to get removed.
Even if you 100% trust current science it implies everything eaten up to 2015 was very destructive to human health lmao.

Random shit like lavander in cosmetic products, synthetic scents in candles, car fresheners, glues used in cars (=le new car smell, its actually very toxic especially in extreme heat), random bullshit in creams and moisturizers......

Im not kidding when i say MOST chemicals have estrogenic effects, either through disrupting your hormones in some unknown way or directly mimicking estrogen - this applies to so many plant and fungal compounds in our food supply (phyto and myco estrogens), its not just soy and such. Wheat gets infested with fusarium molds that produce zearalenone (mycoestrogen thats literally licenced for veterinary use, but farmers just let the feed get infested bc its free), shit like this is at every step of the supply chain

it is just a mistake of evolution how similar estrogen is to so many natural secondary metabolites, i find it hard to believe everything in nature found it useful to evolve them for defense vs mammals in the last 50mil years. But idk, they might really be that destructive to male fertility that a population of plants playing decades ahead to cull herbivores was good enough to select for it

And plastics are just pure cancer to humanity. Especially in contact with hydrophobic shit like fats in food (+its usually seed oils in transparent plastic, light starts oxygenation which is a chain reaction of lipids getting torn apart by free radicals into free radicals , and you expect me to believe the cheap ass plastic isnt reacting while sitting at 40° in the sun) and in clothes- ESPECIALLY UNDERWEAR

Honestly while looking into this shit single factors are so influential i could see hoe they alone could be 90% of the total soyification. Shit like birth control in tap water, meat with veterinary estrogen, polyester underwear, bpa from receipts are all def. major factors. Even if you avoid shit like soy and female products you could still get 95% the damage

View attachment 1057474
I think its even worse for vaginas since theyre literally open wound and secrete fucking acid into their synthetic underwear

To save you 3h, basically every study they did on human smell ended up showing its a superpower, akin to mindreading .
We literally do not know how smell receptors work on a molecular level (theres good evidence quantum tunneling electrons are neccesary to explain it lol). even just the amount of different receptors (extrapolated from range of molecules we can smell) is far beyond the number of genes that are in a human genome, so you cant even map them one to one to the encoded proteins, it makes no sense

Humans can literally smell single digit amounts of molecules in a sniff. This guy said its far beyond any animal tested, even bloodhounds and bears which are memed to shit to have insane smell, humans are simply better.
When someone smells you they basically get a summary of your whole mental abd physiological state into their subconscious, and they interpret it through intuition as your "vibe"

Take the smellpill

Holy shit bro. Good post
Everyone GTFIH. Absolutely br00000tal.

I wish it were easier to avoid this shit

WE ARE THE GUINEA PIGS

View attachment 1057474

Take the smellpill

Thank you for the thoughtful reply.

So in other words, to sim it up in a nutshell…..we’re basically fucked?

Thank you for the thoughtful reply.

So in other words, to sim it up in a nutshell…..we’re basically fucked?
In terms of humanity, ssuming trends continue, and nothing drastic like ww3 happens, there will be giant population downfall caused by degenerate culture and male infertility

I saw some estimates that the first countries to go down will win out in the end because they will have recovered by the time the rest of the world is in the shitter (japan and s korea eating shit first, but being buffered by rest of the world being intact, then when europe and na fall they will be on top)

Africa is memed as the next superpower but even by non alarmist global warming estimates agriculture in africa simply wont be able to support population explosion, they would have to import.
Global warming will likely just shift the comfortably habitable/farmable zones firther north. Basically as much as you lose to extreme heat you gain in defrosted tundras. And this definitely doesnt benefit africa

Even if population drops to 100million its hard to imagine it leads to extinction unless red buttons start getting pressed
Automation has reached a point where culling of society has no impact on the economy since productivity stays the same- 80% people are doing bullshit jobs anyway. So the main concern is it causing a cascade of bullshit

We have kind of backed ourselves into a corner where unless gene editing and such gets cracked by ai or people in the next 20-30 years we have no chance of avoiding a sharp dip in population

And if the jewpill is true then you have to confront the fact you live in a world that chemically sterilizes people and brainwashes them into being slaves
If not you have to confront the fact you live in a world where all this happens, but on accident and as a natural progression of human nature, something that couldn't have been avoided

As for the personal aspect of it, there is still a chance that if you go full autist on self improvement and purge all the garbage from your life you can somewhat reclaim your humanity and reverse the damage.
And ultimately you have free will to act in spite of the weakness even if you were pumped with soy every day of your life

And i can guarantee you, that if a perfectly hormonally healthy male went through a normal childhood and ended up in your situation he physically could not accept being that much of a loser. He would either tryhard for decades just for the sake of knowing there truly wasnt hope, go ER, suicide, or grapemaxx

Inceldom is caused mainly by the low T epidemic. "but muh genetics, 100% over on conception" is sadly cope. Most of us here couldve been chad if our environment from womb to end of puberty was normal. Unless your family is truly subhuman and product of incest/forced marriage its very unlikely your genetics are that bad. Just look at trannies, hormones turn male into female phenotypes and vice versa. "but chad milimeter of bone =genetics" as if there is a 3d model of his skull written in his dna, you could've looked like that if you were put on estrogen blockers and hgh at 11. The epigenetics pill is the most brutal. Every day i regret every dumb mistake i made and opportunity i missed in my development. I fantasize of having a son and raising him perfectly, fixing all of my mistakes and making sure he doesnt become a subhuman like me

Last edited:

WE ARE THE GUINEA PIGS

View attachment 1057474

Take the smellpill

Foids and normies won't admit it either but many many people find 'bad' smells to be good. Occasionally you will hear a foid admit she likes the smell of her chads sweat or their dirty clothes etc. There is indeed a huge biological factor that plays into it. However I do think the occasional bath is very important from time to time, and stay away from shit with Jew chemicals in it. Definitely should not be bathing everyday. The Chad in op story probably has a super shitty diet. If you find yourself to have bad breath etc you should pay attention to your diet because that is what is causing it

water wet. these toilets literally get beaten, cursed and degraded by chad everyday and they still stay. i see this with my own eyes on a daily basis. chad can do nothing wrong. halo effect
It's crazy to see upfront. Women behave for Chad just like the simps they so love to degrade behave for women. Attractive men quite literally can't beat women off with a stick — they'll tolerate any level of abuse from these men, then project their sins onto unattractive men who wouldn't hurt a fly.

Wow... Are you FUCKING serious? i thought that taking a shower would make foids fall in love with me but this thread completely changed my perspective.

I only shower once a month anyways.

I shower when it starts to disturb me, not others

IT foids would rather touch Chad greasy ass hole with their mouthes than touch this

foid's bf stinks so bad that it wakes her up in the middle of the night and she is still with him after several years according to her post history

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/CleaningTips/comments/1ajmrhv/my_boyfriends_side_of_bed_stinks_so_bad_anything/

your sweat stench could be so bad that it makes your mattress permastink but as long as youre a chad you slay anyway AND she will sleep next to you every single night
just take a shower broooooooo :chad:

I remember seeing a tiktok where a foid was celebrating because she didn't have to beg a man to brush his teeth anymore.

And i shower daily and wash my dick JFL

IT'S a chads obviously.

Wow... Are you FUCKING serious? i thought that taking a shower would make foids fall in love with me but this thread completely changed my perspective.
I took shower got haircut still inkwel.

She rather fuck stinky Chad than her looksmatch jfl