Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hybristophilia (foids getting wet over criminals) is real

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
An article from a Dutch newspaper. I'm too lazy to translate it now, but the gist of it is that a lawyer foid was caught in the act while she was "orally satisfying" a prison inmate during one of their client-lawyer meetings in jail. Also, the last few lines mention that there had been problems at that particular prison before, with female guards getting into relationships with male inmates.

From what I've been able to gather from the news, this is also a big problem in institutions for the criminally insane. There was a high-profile case a few years ago about an aggressive rapist, called Michael Panhuis, who apparently had relationships with several of his female guards/shrinks/whatever at the mental institution where he was held. After he escaped (possibly aided by one of his "lovers"), he raped again, this time murdering and burying his victim. It earned him 28 years in prison, plus mandatory psychiatric treatment. All the same, I have no doubt whatsoever that he's drowning in pussy once more.

Link to newspaper article (no photos, so don't bother if you don't read Dutch).

Only to a certain point, though. It never helped me. I'm a known felon, and not just some wannabe thug, but the real deal with real cred on the streets, with status and reputation along with it. But I'm ugly as dog shit. Like, really fucking ugly. I make Jsanza look like a model in comparison. Women don't want me. They're scared of me. An average looking square who spent 3 months in county jail for writing a bad check is more appealing than me. Things like being a criminal, a fun personality, etc, are enhancers to attraction, not triggers. If I was even a 5 in looks, my prison rap and reputation on the street would make a hybristophile weak in the knees.

Oh, and that Michael Panhuis guy? He looks pretty Chadly lol. I'm sure that plays a bigger role than his rap sheet.

Only to a certain point, though. It never helped me. I'm a known felon, and not just some wannabe thug, but the real deal with real cred on the streets, with status and reputation along with it. But I'm ugly as dog shit. Like, really fucking ugly. I make Jsanza look like a model in comparison. Women don't want me. They're scared of me. An average looking square who spent 3 months in county jail for writing a bad check is more appealing than me. Things like being a criminal, a fun personality, etc, are enhancers to attraction, not triggers. If I was even a 5 in looks, my prison rap and reputation on the street would make a hybristophile weak in the knees.

Oh, and that Michael Panhuis guy? He looks pretty Chadly lol. I'm sure that plays a bigger role than his rap sheet.
i guess mental illnesses that lead to criminality and being high t lead to men who commit crimes also usually being physically attractive to women.

Why the hell do they have foids as prison guards?! In my opinion this would only happen if the other guards were soyboy losers, so the foid guards were like “oo, you want some bj with those Lima beans daddy, don’t hurt me.”

Why the hell do they have foids as prison guards?! In my opinion this would only happen if the other guards were soyboy losers, so the foid guards were like “oo, you want some bj with those Lima beans daddy, don’t hurt me.”
Netherlands is very big on "muh equality". The powers that be will not rest before every job is 50/50 male/foid. (Except sewer workers and other really disgusting jobs, of course. :feelshaha:)

Female guards fucking good looking "dark triad" inmates is extremely common actually :blackpill: Imagine being inkywell in jail because you went outside & stared at a female for too long and you see Stacy giving bj's to Chadrone daily.

Foids being attracted to dark triad chads has been a thing since forever.

I read up on a ton of serial killers and nearly all of them were married or in a relationship. (Sometimes the killer's girlfriend would serve as a willing accomplice) Even now, there are entire communities on Tumblr made up of foids from 12-25 who worship them.

These are the same foids who claim they care about "personality" when they actively seek out thugs, mafiosos, and some of the worst scum humanity has to offer. They are shameless degenerates, all of them.