Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment hwy do cucks use such vulgar language all the time ?

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

Gesticulating soycuck

I can't see any of them.
There is a "cunt" but i don't take it as a bad word.

They must hear some dirty words when Tyrone is in the bedroom with their SO.

Yikes. Maybe, just maybe this is why you're a cuck, sweetie :y'all:

I should try concerta tbh.

1545321493346-png.73560

There has been this thing going around the internet for sometime. And that is the slang "Kill Yourself"

People say this so carelessly and don't think of how it could actually be affecting the person, how much they could be bullied each day and hear these words. This is a real life crisis and happens every single day and you know what that does? It tears families apart.

It is not a fun sight to see someone you care about lying lifeless on the floor when you come home. A brother, sister, mother, father, grandma, best friend, anyone really. Anyone you have a strong bond with.

I want you to put yourself in a situation where you come home and that is exactly what you see.. a lifeless body of one you loved or had a close relationship with, the natural reaction is to scream and cry and try to wake them up.. that heartbreak during the situation and it is traumatizing.

Do not ever say "KYS" to someone if you would break down at the sight of one who did it and who spent time with you. These people have families like all of us, stop telling someone to do such a thing... now I get it's 1 life out of millions probably or however many people are on this planet but that's not the point. You're taking away one life and hurting multiple...

If you have no heart and don't care about people at all except yourself then fine. That's sad, but fine. So be it.

Stop posting this shit, or well turn into braincucks. we have a megathread for this.

1545321493346-png.73560

There has been this thing going around the internet for sometime. And that is the slang "Kill Yourself"

People say this so carelessly and don't think of how it could actually be affecting the person, how much they could be bullied each day and hear these words. This is a real life crisis and happens every single day and you know what that does? It tears families apart.

It is not a fun sight to see someone you care about lying lifeless on the floor when you come home. A brother, sister, mother, father, grandma, best friend, anyone really. Anyone you have a strong bond with.

I want you to put yourself in a situation where you come home and that is exactly what you see.. a lifeless body of one you loved or had a close relationship with, the natural reaction is to scream and cry and try to wake them up.. that heartbreak during the situation and it is traumatizing.

Do not ever say "KYS" to someone if you would break down at the sight of one who did it and who spent time with you. These people have families like all of us, stop telling someone to do such a thing... now I get it's 1 life out of millions probably or however many people are on this planet but that's not the point. You're taking away one life and hurting multiple...

If you have no heart and don't care about people at all except yourself then fine. That's sad, but fine. So be it.
KYS
View attachment 73564
I recently learned "this shit" is a soy phrase thanks to @Ritalincel destroying me with soyboy memes for using it..
What should I say instead? I been saying it all my life, I was soy my whole life?!

Dees bois some wilder doggos dem puppers

They think they are so badass.

i cant trust a redditor that acts nice and tolerant

Lots of HURT SWEATYS itt imgo tbh

It's bizarre how weak leftie guys are still really aggressive when it comes to defending their weak leftie principles, lol

lol "I'm just itching to report u again"

Look like the butter cups are pissed.
I would clean them with soap.

theyre just venting because theyre upset they have to share their wives with daquan and his 10'' personality.