Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Husband finds out wife's onlyfans

damn man this is modern life for so so so many men. And the whore has the AUDACITY to try and justify it with a mortgage and downplaying it by lying. Wow the levels WHORES stoop to are so low its pathetic. Pathetic for their whole sex. A sex whos entire purpose is to spread their legs.

damn man this is modern life for so so so many men. And the whore has the AUDACITY to try and justify it with a mortgage and downplaying it by lying. Wow the levels WHORES stoop to are so low its pathetic. Pathetic for their whole sex. A sex whos entire purpose is to spread their legs.

nig made an only fan cuz he jeolous now he be competing with his wife by getting buttvfucked in the back of the lincoln.
tbh nig is the pimp and they be roleplaying.

Brutal. And people wonder why sometimes a dead slut can be found in the trash.
Fuckin sssssluts.

PS: This ugly ass sheboon has OF and supposed "customers". The world is over for real.

Its so fucking depressing to be married for years and devote yourself to a woman only for her to post nudes online and calls you a misogynist if you dont support her and the world agrees with her

Its so fucking depressing to be married for years and devote yourself to a woman only for her to post nudes online and calls you a misogynist if you dont support her and the world agrees with her
I’d honestly kill myself if I was him

Honestly it's tiring to see men fall for the same scam over and over. The data speaks for itself. Liberalization of female sexuality has made faithful LTRs practically unrealistic

The majority of modern relationships involve secret cuckery or end in break-up / divorce, both of which are more likely to be caused by the female partner. It's easier for women to branchswing and women tend to have variety in their sexual lifestyle, for reasons potentially related to evolutionary survival traits. Plus they have the welfare state (or completely oblivious / :bluepill:-ed men like the one in OP video) to support them via betabux when they become pregnant and have children

The more people realize the impracticality of faithful LTR in sexually liberalized society, the less likely they will end up like cucked man in OP video

Last edited:
In a lot of ways im thankful im a truecel. Thinking about it hard not to see why at best intereactions with roasties are thinnly veiled hostility when women see me as not even worth pulling this socipatic behaviour on as they do to their betabuxx.

Sometimes i think that sex work is the biggest milestone of women.