Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Husband Fag

• Thread starter Deleted member 21821
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21821

+ TrueAlphaCel +
-
Sup you filthy niggers
So i gotta talk about this faggot called "Corpse Husband" because it's bugging me.
If you don't know who he is, he's a youtuber and "musician" :feelsclown:
He got 7,55 MILLION subscribers on youtube and why? because of his voice. (Yes this is basically a voicepill post.)

BUT the worst thing that bothers me is the cult he built around himself. It's BIZARRE
Under every last one of his videos there are bitches DROOLING in the comment section.
And not just women. Guys too. I'm too lazy to take pictures so imma just copy paste what they wrote

Here is this guy called Bazamalam on youtube (he's verifyed). This is what he wrote:
I'm a happy heterosexual male, but this guy can be my daddy with a voice like that.

Some random cunt:
Listening to this on repeat for the next two months straight :’)

And everybody's favourite braindead bitch Boyinaband:
Love u bb!!! So proud of u releasing ur song finally!! Xoxoxoxo

Musician... the fuck did he do? I hate nigger music but at least most of them are trying but he's just talking.
Somebody wrote a music for him, and he talked over it. shit. huge talent. be proud faggotinaband

Bitch boy making emotional music about how sad his life is while making six figures off of playing video games and having bitches spin on his dick every night.

And you know what? YOU will never gonna make it. We ain't gonna make it. Because we are fucking worthless piece of shit incels.
Our face, our height, your ethnicity will draw us back forever.

Aight scums. go choke on corpse's dick, because he's so edgy and awkward

Weird how he never revealed his face and have so much subscribers, i wonder are the majority males. I remember when leafy made face reveal how much people and other youtubers made fun of him.

yeah i know it's hard to give a fuck about the fucked up world when the only thing you have to do in mom's basement is playing games
why would we care about the clown world, i can't change anything, you can't change anything, none of us can. just honk honk until you rope and rest forever

We ain't gonna make it. Because we are fucking worthless piece of shit incels.
Our face, our height, your ethnicity will draw us back forever.

He is proof of voice pill. Same with the fat fuck dream

why would we care about the clown world, i can't change anything, you can't change anything, none of us can. just honk honk until you rope and rest forever
We can't change anything. That's true, but not all of us have the luxury to just sit home and not interact with anyone. I work 6 days a week 10 hours a day for money that's barely enough to stay alive, and i still get treated like shit. Everybody's acting like i'm a freak straight from the circus.
And no. I'm not gonna rope just because an "empowered independent strong" woman says so because i'm ugly.