Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hur dur being tall is not an advantage when you're ugly. Face > height hur dur. Pretty manlets have more success than tall ogres hur dur.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
I am tall incel. Keep coping manlets

If I was over 6’ I might not be incel

Check your tallfag privilege

Yeah I told her that
WTF your sister cannot use one adjective to describe you? Ugly, okay, handsome? My sister always makes jokes about my looks ngl.

WTF your sister cannot use one adjective to describe you? Ugly, okay, handsome? My sister always makes jokes about my looks ngl.
Wym? I mean she isn't a bitch to me bc we're close and she knows about the blackpill and lookism

Wym? I mean she isn't a bitch to me bc we're close and she knows about the blackpill and lookism
I meant she only needs one word to describe your face. Why she delves in such useless detailes?

I meant she only needs one word to describe your face. Why she delves in such useless detailes?
That's what low IQ normies do because they have no idea what halos and failos are. Isn't it good that she points out specific flaws and doesn't sugarcoat?

That's what low IQ normies do because they have no idea what halos and failos are. Isn't it good that she points out specific flaws and doesn't sugarcoat?
It would be better if she can tell if you're gl or not, in a sincere way. My sister told me the harsh, curel truth and I'm grateful for that.

It would be better if she can tell if you're gl or not, in a sincere way. My sister told me the harsh, curel truth and I'm grateful for that.
I mean I already know where I stand. She has told me before tbh but I can't remember what exactly she said atm. It was something along the lines of "you're not that bad but you have some failos" typical virtue signalling bs

I mean I already know where I stand. She has told me before tbh but I can't remember what exactly she said atm. It was something along the lines of "you're not that bad but you have some failos" typical virtue signalling bs
Whatever who cares about what foids think fuck those hoes.

I mean your entire stance in life is based off of what women think of you
Yeah but u can see it as a way to diminish your worth, or you can be aware that roasties are nothing but their cunts living on instinct on tutorial island and their opinions are valueless.

Yeah but u can see it as a way to diminish your worth, or you can be aware that roasties are nothing but their cunts living on instinct on tutorial island and their opinions are valueless.
That is true don’t get me wrong but what she said wasn’t intended to be hurtful, it was constructive criticism...

That is true don’t get me wrong but what she said wasn’t intended to be hurtful, it was constructive criticism...
Ok then, dont dwell much on it