Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hur dur being tall is not an advantage when you're ugly. Face > height hur dur. Pretty manlets have more success than tall ogres hur dur.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
20200526 142908

Tallfags are volcels.

IF I WAS 5'11 I WOULD BE OUT SLAYING AS WE SPEAK NOT EVEN JOKING

I'm average height but just ugly as hell

what is your face like and where do you live?

what is your face like and where do you live?
Idk what my face tbh, you can't really rate yourself accurately but my sister said I have a long head if that means anything. I live in Florida. A lot of boomers and beaners here

Idk what my face tbh, you can't really rate yourself accurately but my sister said I have a long head if that means anything. I live in Florida. A lot of boomers and beaners here
long head, interesting. maybe long midface, because that is awful

long head, interesting. maybe long midface, because that is awful
My sister said the area between my upper lip and nose (I told her that meant philtrum) is "too short" so it couldn't be a midface issue tbh also I would say my midface is normal

My sister said the area between my upper lip and nose is "too short" so it couldn't be a midface issue tbh also I would say my midface is normal
i see. that is the philtrum she's referring to

My sister said the area between my upper lip and nose (I told her that meant philtrum) is "too short" so it couldn't be a midface issue tbh also I would say my midface is normal
i see. that is the philtrum she's referring to
Long forehead, short midface, probably no noticeable chin and jawline means not pretty.

Long forehead, short midface, probably no noticeable chin and jawline means not pretty.
I was told that I had a big chin in 8th grade idk but my forehead is pretty big

I just measured the distance from my eyebrow to my hairline and it's about 2 ¾ inches

I'm 5'6
but yeah it is cope
but at least tallcels get more respect than manlets do anyway
and potentially would be seen as more attractive than a manlet
plus more intimidating to an opponent

i agree a normie face and manlet is incel as fuck or can maybe get a landwhale

5'7 is short
How tall are you?

There is no point posting a guy whose face is >9 to try and counter the fact about tallfags.

These tallfags cope that a bitch would look at a cute manlet and consider him as manly and attractive as a 6'4 high T masculine man.

5'11.5

tall for me starts at 6'3
Congrats, you don't need to be defensive because 5'11 is not tallfag enough. Just because you aren't a manlet does not mean you're tall. Being average is the same as being invisible.

Well no shit
I'm 5'6
but yeah it is cope
but at least tallcels get more respect than manlets do anyway
and potentially would be seen as more attractive than a manlet
plus more intimidating to an opponent
If you're under 5'11 and not good looking you aren't human to foids
tbh women hate manlets

Congrats, you don't need to be defensive because 5'11 is not tallfag enough. Just because you aren't a manlet does not mean you're tall. Being average is the same as being invisible.
i've been called tallfag by some people here.

and i agree the heightpill is legit

whatever tallfags say, being tall can't be a disadvantage.

i've been called tallfag by some people here.

and i agree the heightpill is legit
There are too many lowiqcels here that think the blackpill is a binary cut between chad or not. Meanwhile overlooking all nuance that exists in a real scenario. Plus there's too much cherrypixking.

There are too many lowiqcels here that think the blackpill is a binary cut between chad or not. Meanwhile overlooking all nuance that exists in a real scenario. Plus there's too much cherrypixking.
yeah true tbh. although some of those people are exaggerating with the sub8 stuff.

real rule is likely sub5 or sub6

yeah true tbh. although some of those people are exaggerating with the sub8 stuff.

real rule is likely sub5 or sub6
Tbh I think the sub8 applies to "chadness" being that you need to be at least 8 to elicit any sort of genuine attraction in a significant portion of foids in general.
Anything <8 would mean that your ceiling is betabuxxing, or in some rare cases, some sort of weird coincidence that a sub8 got together with a foid that was particularly attracted to his unnattractive traits to the foids population im general.

You're literally one of the pioneers of sub 8 theory here :lul:
well as was said here
Tbh I think the sub8 applies to "chadness" being that you need to be at least 8 to elicit any sort of genuine attraction in a significant portion of foids in general.
Anything <8 would mean that your ceiling is betabuxxing, or in some rare cases, some sort of weird coincidence that a sub8 got together with a foid that was particularly attracted to his unnattractive traits to the foids population im general.
sub8 was referring to what chad can get vs a non chad

the sub5 or sub6 is about getting laid or not

If I was 6' I probably wouldn't be incel

Well you need to be at least 7+ and tall to get laid.

expected post from a retard 2020 cel. :dafuckfeels:

Leonardo da Vinci IQ

I wish I was tall.