Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hunter x hunter will never end

Limitcel

Limitcel

Living martyr / Matthew 25-29
★★
Because hunter x hunter is like megastructure , that could never actually be built, that is only conceivable as a trailer

Mainly the dark continent, there are a lot of things there that I think it is impossible for him to write effectively, the cosmic part, if it is drawn it will not be so great as the fans fantasize about
The process of critical conception, review and illustration of most of his ideas for the Dark Continent will probably never be truly ready for commerce, only if the calamities and dangers of the Dark Continent are greatly limited.

The 10 km Tokyo Babel Tower

Watched anime cba reading manga because he goes on hiatus for months and releases only few chaps

would rape this bugcatgirl ngl
I'm not the type of nerd who likes anime girls but there's something different about Pitou, it must be because I like short hair

I'm not the type of nerd who likes anime girls but there's something different about Pitou, it must be because I like short hair
Something is wrong with you or you might be a normie.

good, japs can't make good endings anyway

same thing with berserk, i'm kind of okay with it being incomplete because it's top tier all the way down

same thing with berserk, i'm kind of okay with it being incomplete because it's top tier all the way down
it's being continued posthumously by his friend

the shittest move was pointing the ants as a b lvl tier threat
for him to make enemies stronger than ants and without losing his seriousness it will be very difficult

the only one who managed to create enemies that constantly transcend the previous ones without being badly done was Araki in Jojo
And it's debatable

Hopefully Togashi can finish HxH before he dies