Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hunter eyes - "Bug" eyes

Disabledcel

Disabledcel

HANDICLAPPED
-
Do eyes determine if you have a handsome face or do you require good cheekbones and chin with good eyes to look good.
 20200322 182042

Shit that's a good question. The eyes are really important because when you talk to someone you look them directly in the eyes. So eye area is vital in not looking like a subhuman.

I'll give it JBW copers- hunter eyes are kind of a European trait.

Shit that's a good question. The eyes are really important because when you talk to someone you look them directly in the eyes. So eye area is vital in not looking like a subhuman.
I see what you mean bro
Images   2020 04 01T090551399

Quick ones i made for shortcels b4 the ban.
Personality Improvement

Eggy multiple personalities

Eye area is as important as jaw. I'm actually sub4 just bcus of them.
brown eyes just make it even worse when you have such a shit area

Eye area is as important as lower third, a reccessed jaw can be fixed easily , bad eye area is really bad especially bad ipd area u will need really orbital box osteonomy and infraorbital implants.

mine look like 2nd one on the right tbh
over

Generally speaking, if you have hunter eyes you also have everything else.

I have deathly round eyes.

I thought it was @Lookscel

I heard that they look shit in motion tbh

Eyes are underrated tbh

Cope my eyes looks like Lachowski eyes or mabye opry and i nevere siiii a pussy....

Jaws directly affect eye area, if you have a recessed face your eyes will be more exposed.

Do eyes determine if you have a handsome face or do you require good cheekbones and chin with good eyes to look good.View attachment 226948

Obviously you need a good chin and cheekbone. Imagine placing a birdcels chin on one of those hunter-eyed Chads, they'd look like a goof.

Do eyes determine if you have a handsome face or do you require good cheekbones and chin with good eyes to look good.View attachment 226948
bruh all of the left are squintmaxxing using a special technique models use. plus they have lower bodyfat, higher T and probably top tier orbitals.
'hunter eyes' is mostly just that facial expression + good orbitals, facial bones and eye colour
that doesnt look like lachowskis (pretty boy eye area tbh) and definitely not o prys lol

neither of them have to squint either
no offense dude but your face and head look like they were moulded out of playdoh or some shit.

bruh all of the left are squintmaxxing using a special technique models use. plus they have lower bodyfat, higher T and probably top tier orbitals.
'hunter eyes' is mostly just that facial expression + good orbitals, facial bones and eye colour

no offense dude but your face and head look like they were moulded out of playdoh or some shit.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

PLAYDoh?
that doesnt look like lachowskis (pretty boy eye area tbh) and definitely not o prys lol

neither of them have to squint either
Jfl if you think they are not sqinting

PLAYDoh?

Jfl if you think they are not sqinting

i can literally see the wrinkles on ur brow dude stop coping

they arent squiting cus their brow and eye have the same orientation whereas ur obviously frauding pct jfl

Attachments

• 1585730210528.png
    1585730210528.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 52
Yees dude i, can't compete with those slayers i sleep 3,4 hours pet night i wage slave im fat 5,9 205 lbs my face is melting becouse no sleep i have wrinkles above eyerbrow becouse im always fuuuuuuuuuu
Screenshot 2020 03 24 14 27 58 83

Gordan Ramsay?

I have color shit eyes