Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Hunter Biden caught FOLDING CLOTHES for his pre-teen niece Natalie Biden - she like Whole Foods

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
FoldingClothes

Foldin
GreenRanger

I wish I was Hunter Biden, dude lives the most gangster life of anyone alive. Gets millions from his dad blackmailing countries into giving him fake jobs, smokes crack in the oval office and fucks his dead brother's fine jailbait daughter. Million times more based than Trump's ziocuck son who's fucking some 50 year old gargoyle

Mogged

Last edited:
He's a Globohomo supporter. I didn't expect anything less of him.

I wish I Hunter Biden, dude lives the most gangster life of anyone alive. Gets millions from his dad blackmailing countries into giving fake jobs, smokes crack in the oval office and fucks his dead brother's fine jailbait daughter. Million times more based than Trump's ziocuck son who's fucking some 50 year old gargoyle

View attachment 641948

View attachment 641950

Mogged
What being 5'4 does to mofo. :feelscry:

Natalie was born in August 2004 so when she sent these e-mails in March 2018 (from 9th to 19th) she still would've been 13 years old.
This is how she talked to him a month after he purchased a $498.95 shopping spree (order T204672974) mailed directly to her.

You may notice at this point she has switched from using [email protected] to using [email protected]

Unca
Respond
Omg
WRU

on 24 April 2018 you see Hunter purchase additional gifts for Natalie. This is order 61146365 from "Are You Am I" totalling $506.00

498.95+506=$1004.95 in two months (notice does not carbon-copy Natalie's mom about the purchases he's making for her daughter)

3 days after placing the order, gets this from Natalie on April 27th

April27

This takes place a month prior to the 29 May 2018 texting between the two about "Folding Clothes at Whole Foods"
and six prior to the 6 October 2018 "sleep with me".

This alone from searching the full name "Natalie Biden" which would only be a small amount of the data since it wouldn't return "Natalie" by itself, or nicknames like "Natty", so I would need to try these permutations to dig up more. TBC

HunterOnAshley

It's pretty much accepted at this point that Natalie's younger brother Hunter Biden was actually Hunter's son and not Beau's
but I'm beginning to wonder if Natalie was also Hunter's daughter, as apparently Beau knew he was cucked before his death and allowed it like a bidae

I wish I was Hunter Biden, dude lives the most gangster life of anyone alive. Gets millions from his dad blackmailing countries into giving him fake jobs, smokes crack in the oval office and fucks his dead brother's fine jailbait daughter. Million times more based than Trump's ziocuck son who's fucking some 50 year old gargoyle

View attachment 641948

View attachment 641950

Mogged
Imagine being able to get away with fucking underage relatives despite it being publicly known what you did,

Imagine being able to get away with fucking underage relatives despite it being publicly known what you did,
it's not publicly known though because they control the media

Natalie was born in August 2004 so when she sent these e-mails in March 2018 (from 9th to 19th) she still would've been 13 years old.
This is how she talked to him a month after he purchased a $498.95 shopping spree (order T204672974) mailed directly to her.

You may notice at this point she has switched from using [email protected] to using [email protected]

View attachment 641955
View attachment 641956
View attachment 641957
View attachment 641958

on 24 April 2018 you see Hunter purchase additional gifts for Natalie. This is order 61146365 from "Are You Am I" totalling $506.00

View attachment 641959

498.95+506=$1004.95 in two months (notice does not carbon-copy Natalie's mom about the purchases he's making for her daughter)

3 days after placing the order, gets this from Natalie on April 27th

View attachment 641963

This takes place a month prior to the 29 May 2018 texting between the two about "Folding Clothes at Whole Foods"
and six prior to the 6 October 2018 "sleep with me".

This alone from searching the full name "Natalie Biden" which would only be a small amount of the data since it wouldn't return "Natalie" by itself, or nicknames like "Natty", so I would need to try these permutations to dig up more. TBC
Is this how adolescent girls talk when they're infatuated or is she genuinely retarded?

"UNCA HUNTA" :lul::lul::lul:

Is this how adolescent girls talk when they're infatuated or is she genuinely retarded?

"UNCA HUNTA" :lul::lul::lul:
if you're emphasizing your youth to bring out his groomer instincts then yes

View attachment 641948

View attachment 641950

Mogged
Agree with everything except the part about Trump's son. Don't worry about him, he has it good. He is tall 1,85m, and he still gets to creampie milf gargoyle's eggless womb daily.

And don't forget, before her, he was married to a blonde Stacy for 12 years.

Image 2024 06 07 005521792
Fichier mar 15 2018 donald trump jr epouse vanessa demande le divorce apres 12 ans de mariage
Donald trump jr vanessa 5 9fad51fe4c2a4914a6a02dd8652e80be

I hate and envy both Hunter and Trump Jr.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back