Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hunter avallone made a video about us

Fucking loser. Didnt watch but this guy is coping badly

A chadlite statusmaxxed giving advice to incels lmao

jIM ON THE VIDEO !!!!!!!! :ddd IM ON TGHE VIDSOE I WAS IN THE PART WHERE HEW SCROLLED THROUGH THREAD SIM THE VIDEO

Sickly huwhite geek with puppy eyes and repulsive personality. What’s with his rooftop hairdo?

Just another cuck giving his worthless opinion on a problem that's bigger than him.

Imagine this faggot in prison

The abalone hunter did a better video...

I tried to spot all the featured posts:

@SUPERCEL 7:07, @Uglyme 8:00, @islamicincel 9:57, @yungcel 10:05, @Heisenberg 10:09, @TrueAlphaMale 11:19

14:50

so 28% of men under 30 aren't even getting sex once a year, and that is triple the amount of guys from 2008.

which is what we've constantly been saying, more women are having sex with the same few guys, how dating apps have ruined society.

statistics always prove the blackpill right, there's no way you can deny female hypergamy.

This is what incels are pissed about, we're being cut out of society and being told to just accept it.

@SUPERCEL 7:07, @Uglyme 8:00, @islamicincel 9:57, @yungcel 10:05, @Heisenberg 10:09, @TrueAlphaMale 11:19

We're going mainstream ,boyo
Hollywood gonna get us to sign contract.

Imagine he drops the soap and then the big black guy stands behind him.

Images   2019 11 26T173739395

Last edited:
I'm not going to watch that.

He’s a bluepilled copefag.

Who the fuck is this tryhard faggot.

Is he a crypto-incel.

HAHAHAHAHA, lifefuel to see a soy cuck put me in his video. I wouldnt have found out otherwise thanks brocel

Hunter is just a cuckserative pundit, he's irrelevant.

looks like another gay cuck that talks as if he has an audience of sub50 iq femoids that need to be pleased by his performance

The dude would be raped in prison. I know for sure

he’s white, young adult, looks young, isn’t very strong

dude is the perfect person for inmates to rape

people like him are the most likely to be raped in prison

That faggot is a pain in the ass just like Smegma

that soy gulping faggot got btfo by misogynistic volcel nick fuentes

So much :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: in that

stop giving those cocksuckers views

This guy is a grifter and he attacked Nick Fuentes.

Typical cuckservative lmao

Cool another faggot youtuber made a video us...............

"Hunter Avallone is an American YouTuber, journalist, and a conservative political commentator"
Imagine believing in a decrepit and cucked ideology lol

He said because we want to go back to how things were in traditional times it means we want to control and enslave foids. Having equal rights and opportunities as them isn't enslavement. He doesn't know what he's talking about and is only flapping his gums like a soy faggot.

Oh god the comments are so fucking blue pilled

I watched the video, all 13 minutes.
It wasn't worth it, not a single second. Just the same old bullshit you heard before because this guy ran out of content or something.

Not one second.

I don't think I could keep from laughing if a guy like that started calling me a beta soyboy

It's obvious defensiveness because he feels insecure about the criticism and insecure in his masculinity.

I can relate to that, I feel insecure in my masculinity all the time and sometimes lash out as a result.

It helps to be aware of this to manage it and decrease your toxic masculinity.

It is one thing to be aware of the concept, but another hurdle to apply it to your own thinking, much like in being aware of cognitive distortions.

It's easier to realize this problem in others than in yourself.

That's the issue Avallone has I think, because he's engaging in classic toxic behavior (calling another man 'soy' as an insult) whilst condemning it.

Basically he doesn't want to back down, doesn't want to look weak. The most non-toxic thing he could've done would've been to be bending like a willow and apologized after saying something like 'soy'

Something like "I understand you are coming from a place of pain" and "I see the truth you get at, that changing attitudes must come from men and women working together".

The truth I can see here is that Avallone wants men to realize the impetus they play in their own change, but he is focusing too much on that and burying the role women play in changing their own viewpoints and behaviors.

Avallone's opposition may speak as if the problem resides entirely in women (which is untrue, toxic ideas are spread by both genders)

Ultimately I think there is a problem, an androphobia, in calling this "toxic masculinity" to begin with though, because it paints masculinity itself as entirely the problem.

Surely there is a paired 'toxic femininity' which reinforces similar toxic behaviors and roles? Why do we need to gender the toxicity?

You could call it "toxic dichotomy" or "toxic non-egalitarianism".