Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hungary solves the Incel problem - Cuck Baskets!

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★

Supermarket in Hungary gives its shoppers ‘singles’ baskets to ‘help them find the one’​

Olivia Petter
Sun, 14 February 2021, 10:07 am

(AFP via Getty Images)

A supermarket in Hungary has come up with a unique way of helping its single shoppers find love for Valentine’s Day.

The Auchan supermarket, which is located in Csomor, east of Budapest, has filled its shop front with blue and pink shopping baskets that read “Single Seeking Mate” in Hungarian.

The idea is that single shoppers can select a basket according to the gender of the person they are looking to date in the hope that fellow shoppers might approach them for a date.

The baskets are stacked below a sign that reads: “Are you single? Use the singles baskets, so you can meet ‘the one’ in your favourite store”.
“It’s a great idea in this time of coronavirus. It’s an opportunity for those seeking partners, and entertaining and funny as well,” one shopper, Csilla Beres, 25, told AFP.

“Let’s see what comes up, and give it a try, we don’t skip opportunities,” another shopper said as he picked up a basket.

Supermarket staff thought the idea could help single people whose dating lives have been encumbered by the pandemic.

“Of course, we also draw attention to the fact that you can only get acquainted with the maximum compliance with epidemiological rules,” said Ildiko Varga-Futo, a manager at Auchan.

It’s not clear how many shoppers have been successful so far in landing dates in the supermarket.

I hope they brought in 10 times more male baskets

They're turning grocery stores into another tinder. There's no distracting yourself from your inceldom anymore. :feelsrope:

no basket for your face

this is pretty much the same as the shit from Tinder / Grindr and other gay apps. first of all THERE IS NO BASKET FOR YOUR FACE !! If you are ugly, surely the foids whores will ignore that you also bring a bachelor's basket ... and secondly, do not act as if you really had found the cure for inceldom and saying "it really is a good idea" like a damn fag, like this STOP PUBLISHING YOUR SHIT CUCK !! Fucking religious shit.
Brother NihiluZ you seem stressed, are you okay?

Cashiers will just laugh and gossip at any incel attempting this.

Cashiers will just laugh and gossip at any incel attempting this.
JFL the foids working there probably laughed at the autistic Incels who were walking around for hours proudly holding their cuck basket.

OFFLINE TINDER :feelskek: :feelskek:

A Foid with a basket will only be interested in those who didn't need a basket in the first place(chad, chadlite, at worst case an upper tier normie), A stacy would just cringe at all the incels holding their cuck baskets for hours hoping things will change for them

I hope they brought in 10 times more male baskets
You mean female unless you implying faggotery.

The idea is that single shoppers can select a basket according to the gender of the person they are looking to date

Might as well have a sign saying "Look at me I'm lonely and desperate ! Please talk to me !"

I'm sure this will make all the ladies wet. :feelstastyman:
OFFLINE TINDER :feelskek: :feelskek:

Basically.

You mean female unless you implying faggotery.

The idea is that single shoppers can select a basket according to the gender of the person they are looking to date
I thought males had to get the single male basket to be recognized as such

Just don't use a singles basket if you're not looking for a foid theory

No woman would ever be interested in incels carrying incel baskets

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back