Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Hungarian Foid Mad At Based Viktor Orban

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
This foid is chimping out at Viktor Orban for being based and red pilled.

Here's here twitter account: https://twitter.com/katka_cseh

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5LByjrlHGg

Foids have no place in politics.
Ca79e875a43a7b16

Only based president of Europe in 2022.

Lifefuel for hungrycels

I'm getting bored by politics, it's the same all around the globe: braindead zoomers and foids fighting for made-up jewish bs like climate change, LGBTQ and dirty niggers. It's so gay and useless and boring. Can we just have some wars again or Dschihad? (in Sims 3)

I'm getting bored by politics, it's the same all around the globe: braindead zoomers and foids fighting for made-up jewish bs like climate change, LGBTQ and dirty niggers. It's so gay and useless and boring. Can we just have some wars again or Dschihad? (in Sims 3)

you forgot the right wing cucks

This nigga orban is only 5'9. Better join Putin and (((Zelensky))) in the manlet club for politicians. even Joe Biden mogs him in height

She needs to have sex with a lonely sand nigger to show how not racist she is

Foids never show their beliefs through actions, they are all hypocrites
She's probably white HTN-white Chad only. The only deviation from that she may take is a tall Tyrone. Maybe.

Foids like her need to be purged

"One of the most passionate and brave people I ever knew …and a few month later he took his own life." :feelsthink:

Brave enough to kill himself. Most cowards wouldn't dare to do that.

So one could say that it requires a certain amount of bravery to rope.

Brave enough to kill himself. Most cowards wouldn't dare to do that.

So one could say that it requires a certain amount of bravery to rope.
Imagine killing yourself when 100% of the media is behind your degenerate cause. LGHIV-people are literal snowflakes melting at the slightest form of resistance.