Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hunchback of Notre Dame [Disney] is the most blackpill movie

gookcel96

gookcel96

Recruit
★★★
the movie is about a deformed man, Quasimodo(incel), who is shunned by society for his looks. He has three gargoyle friends, Victor Hugo and Laverne (the normies) who tells Quasimodo to the Festival of Fools (IT telling incels to "get out more"). Frollo, Quasimodo "father" (the blackpill), warns him about society against people like him, but Quasimodo still goes (taking the blue pill). of course shit hits the fan and the crowd at the festival starts to turn on Quasimodo ( society finding out he is an incel). Later a female gypsy woman frees him and story goes on until very end. in the end Quasimodo risks his life trying to save the gypsy woman and at the end SHE PICKS THE CHAD WHITE MAN. Can you name one Disney male mc other than Quasimodo that doesn't get the girl? The most hilarious part is that Quasimodo ALSO a gypsy so a gypsy female picks the White chad over her own ethnicity. JFL even Disney know the JBW:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:.

thanks for reading my rant

Last edited:
i never really watched it and processed it like that...
very interesting

Totally agree

That blackpilled me so Harddddddd. I That was a good BBP. Big Black Pill.
It started here folks. BBP

This and everyone loving Gaston in Beauty and the Beast blackpilled me as a kid. I think Aladdin even blackpilled me because it was watching it that I realized I wasn't the protagonist, but the ugly comedy relief character in the movie called life.

Doesn't he get a little girl in the end? Kinky!

fuck bro that movie makes me cry... truecels can relate to that movie

The book is way more blackpilled, pretty sure it ends in Quasimodo dying
yea the female ends up dying and Quasimodo's skeleton is right beside her, whiteknighting here even in death LMAO

the movie is about a deformed man, Quasimodo(incel), who is shunned by society for his looks. He has three gargoyle friends, Victor Hugo and Laverne (the normies) who tells Quasimodo to the Festival of Fools (IT telling incels to "get out more"). Frollo, Quasimodo "father" (the blackpill), warns him about society against people like him, but Quasimodo still goes (taking the blue pill). of course shit hits the fan and the crowd at the festival starts to turn on Quasimodo ( society finding out he is an incel). Later a female gypsy woman frees him and story goes on until very end. in the end Quasimodo risks his life trying to save the gypsy woman and at the end SHE PICKS THE CHAD WHITE MAN. Can you name one Disney male mc other than Quasimodo that doesn't get the girl? The most hilarious part is that Quasimodo ALSO a gypsy so a gypsy female picks the White chad over her own ethnicity. JFL even Disney know the JBW:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:.

thanks for reading my rant

And they had to ruin it by releasing a bluepilled sequel where Quasimodo gets his own 8/10 white gf.

Disneycuck damage control at its finest.

Pocahontas is pretty blackpilled too.

White Chad gets the girl.

It was written by Victor Hugo, a 19th century blackpilled French intellectual.

F5ohZlH.jpg

The book is way more blackpilled, pretty sure it ends in Quasimodo dying
It does, he does to save the roastie who cucked him for chad.
Pocahontas is pretty blackpilled too.

White Chad gets the girl.
In real life John Smith used military force to extrovert natives, started wars against them for land and plunder, and took them as slaves. But such good personality, right?

Last edited:
That scene at the beginning when Quasi gets tortured just because he is ugly made me cry as a kid, and still breaks my heart today.
Normies will never understand

That scene at the beginning when Quasi gets tortured just because he is ugly made me cry as a kid, and still breaks my heart today.
Normies will never understand
It's odd how good 90s movies were at portraying society compared to modern ones.

Poor fucker got cucked by the Chad guard.

The actual cucking in it's full glory:

[SuicideFuel]

The actual cucking in it's full glory:

Off that is painful to watch.

Normies may think that quasimodo just needs to find another girl, but incels knows that will never happen, which is what makes this shit so painful to watch.

Off that is painful to watch.

Normies may think that quasimodo just needs to find another girl, but incels knows that will never happen, which is what makes this shit so painful to watch.
Exactly which is why Disney had to create a terrible sequel where the incel ended up getting a girl. Normies couldn't handle their just-world-fallacy being tested.
Huchback 2 the hunchback of notre dame 2 34212740 880 548

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back