Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[humor] Those genetics must have come from somewhere...

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
isihurfh44301.jpg

My parents were Chad and Stacy when they were young. Don't know why I got ripped off.

I don't really blame Baby Boomers / Generation X. In their day, ugly men at least had some likelihood of living an almost normal life, and femoids were not all predetermined to be harlots. There is no excuse, however, for being a millennial with sub-perfect genetics and birthing a child in this world.

modus_coperandi said:
My parents were Chad and Stacy when they were young. Don't know why I got ripped off.

Recessive alleles, maybe. I don't know much about it

Second Coming said:
I don't really blame Baby Boomers / Generation X. In their day, ugly men at least had some likelihood of living an almost normal life, and femoids were not all predetermined to be harlots. There is no excuse, however, for being a millennial with sub-perfect genetics and birthing a child in this world.

I hate baby boomers for several other reasons, they are the ones who brought us second wave feminism.

modus_coperandi said:
I hate baby boomers for several other reasons, they are the ones who brought us second wave feminism.

Oh ya, I'm not denying that there are plenty of other reasons to hate them.

Genetic recombination...