Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Humor is getting cucked

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Sites like 4chan are now completely cucked. I've seen too many females on these boards, and cucks defending women.
Used to be offensive and edgy now they're just reddit 2 at this point.

Everything's cucked.

It is very much possible that women will be allowed here in some time, and then we will have been all incelz n shiet.

cuh shiet m4 nigger ding ding shit nigger humor cuck fuck faggot nigger sperg lick lick

I constantly get banned from 4chan for "advocating illegal activity"
most of the time it isn't even, my most recent one was for suggesting the germ shooter should have become an hero on /pol/ which is not illegal. jannies are cucked and actively astroturfing the site into reddit, and it will still probably get taken off the internet eventually once all is said and done

I can't even browse /int/ anymore with its incessant word vomit, 4chan is long gone at this point.

I constantly get banned from 4chan for "advocating illegal activity"
most of the time it isn't even, my most recent one was for suggesting the germ shooter should have become an hero on /pol/ which is not illegal. jannies are cucked and actively astroturfing the site into reddit, and it will still probably get taken off the internet eventually once all is said and done
kek fuck jannies
but i was more focused on the women part and how normies have infiltrated every single space non-normies used to have.
we're not safe anymore, they're everywhere. normies. AGHHHHHHHHHHAHGHGHGHAHGHHH

There's a reason why 8ch got taken down and 4cuck is still around, fucking Jews man

Sites like 4chan are now completely cucked. I've seen too many females on these boards, and cucks defending women.

Everything's cucked.

It is very much possible that women will be allowed here in some time, and then we will have been all incelz n shiet.

cuh shiet m4 nigger ding ding shit nigger humor cuck fuck faggot nigger sperg lick lick

That's what happens when foids invade male spaces.

kek fuck jannies
but i was more focused on the women part and how normies have infiltrated every single space non-normies used to have.
we're not safe anymore, they're everywhere. normies. AGHHHHHHHHHHAHGHGHGHAHGHHH
yeah /adv/ is getting colonised by blackpilled people and the jannies lash out at them hard, you should check them out.

The internet is getting worse and worse with normies inhabiting it

I miss the time "when there were no females in the Internet". Everything was way less Cucked.

Everything's cucked.

If foids get on this forum then it will be truly over.

Everything's cucked.

I miss the internet of the early 00s when it was just me and the bros discussing Doom 3 and Half Life.